Ligue1

Over/Under

3.0

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
70.9%
10.5%
18.6%
Game Projection
  • Monaco
    2.35
  • Troyes
    0.81
Big Win
  • Monaco
    N/A
  • Troyes
    N/A
Close Win
  • Monaco
    N/A
  • Troyes
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Monaco @ Troyes 19/05/2018
There is a 18.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Monaco, at 70.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Troyes who have just a 10.5% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Monaco 2.4 to Troyes 0.8. In simulation wins, Troyes upsets Monaco by averaging 7.3 shots and 3.4 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

Monaco

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Radamel Falcao García Zárate 2.72 1.18 0.68 49.04%
Stevan Jovetic 2.72 1.09 0.54 41.86%
Marcos Paulo Mesquita Lopes 1.99 0.91 0.49 38.88%
Fábio Henrique Tavares 0.8 0.31 0.21 18.7%
Thomas Lemar 1.68 0.36 0.1 9.84%
Djibril Sidibé 0.87 0.32 0.1 9.22%
Rest of Team 2.35 0.56 0.56 --
Team Total 13.12 4.74 2.35 --

PLAYERS

Troyes

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Hyun Jun Suk 1.33 0.44 0.31 26.7%
Samuel Grandsir 1.4 0.61 0.19 17.06%
Bryan Pelé 0.77 0.31 0.09 8.68%
Karim Azamoum 0.8 0.26 0.08 7.78%
Rémi Walter 0.7 0.25 0.07 7.02%
Christopher Hérelle 0.4 0.13 0.04 3.92%
Rest of Team 0.71 0.1 0.1 --
Team Total 6.1 2.09 0.81 --

PLAYERS