Ligue1

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
23%
51.1%
25.9%
Game Projection
  • Guingamp
    0.98
  • Toulouse
    1.62
Big Win
  • Guingamp
    N/A
  • Toulouse
    N/A
Close Win
  • Guingamp
    N/A
  • Toulouse
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Guingamp @ Toulouse 19/05/2018
There is a 25.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Toulouse, at 51.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Guingamp who have a 23.0% chance. In simulation wins, Guingamp upsets Toulouse by averaging 8.0 shots and 3.3 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Toulouse 1.6 to Guingamp 1.0.

Guingamp

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jimmy Briand 1.48 0.46 0.25 22.16%
Clément Grenier 1.12 0.34 0.23 20.18%
Yannis Salibur 1.95 0.49 0.17 15.14%
Marcus Coco 0.67 0.25 0.09 8.34%
Lucas Deaux 0.46 0.22 0.08 7.42%
Etienne Didot 0.4 0.1 0.05 5.24%
Rest of Team 0.77 0.33 0.33 --
Team Total 6.85 2.19 0.98 --

PLAYERS

Toulouse

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Andy Delort 3.88 1.49 0.5 39.48%
Firmin Mubele 2.2 0.89 0.42 34.24%
Corentin Jean 1.43 0.57 0.19 17.68%
Issa Diop 0.71 0.32 0.16 14.36%
Wergiton do Rosario Calmon 1.29 0.46 0.15 14.02%
Issiaga Sylla 0.83 0.19 0.07 6.4%
Rest of Team 1.26 0.4 0.4 --
Team Total 11.59 4.33 1.62 --

PLAYERS