Ligue1

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
13.1%
62.1%
24.8%
Game Projection
  • Lille
    0.65
  • Saint-Etienne
    1.68
Big Win
  • Lille
    N/A
  • Saint-Etienne
    N/A
Close Win
  • Lille
    N/A
  • Saint-Etienne
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Lille @ Saint-Etienne 19/05/2018
There is a 24.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Saint-Etienne, at 62.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Lille who have a 13.1% chance. In simulation wins, Lille upsets Saint-Etienne by averaging 8.0 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Saint-Etienne 1.7 to Lille 0.6.

Lille

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Luiz de Araujo Guimarães Neto 1.34 0.38 0.14 12.94%
Thiago Henrique Mendes Ribeiro 1.23 0.39 0.13 11.82%
Yves Bissouma 1.51 0.22 0.08 7.8%
Junior Alonso 0.39 0.11 0.08 7.28%
Ezequiel Ponce 0.63 0.17 0.07 7.2%
Yassine Benzia 0.86 0.22 0.06 6.18%
Rest of Team 1.18 0.3 0.3 --
Team Total 7.14 1.79 0.65 --

PLAYERS

Saint-Etienne

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jonathan Bamba 3.22 1.31 0.51 39.56%
Romain Hamouma 2.35 1.03 0.4 33.32%
Paul-Georges Ntep de Madiba 1.51 0.59 0.25 22.18%
Ole Kristian Selnæs 0.86 0.29 0.1 9.2%
Loïc Perrin 0.77 0.27 0.09 8.72%
Gabriel Moisés Antunes da Silva 0.76 0.23 0.09 8.24%
Rest of Team 1.28 0.41 0.41 --
Team Total 11.41 4.35 1.68 --

PLAYERS