Ligue1

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
20.2%
46.2%
33.6%
Game Projection
  • Montpellier
    0.6
  • Rennes
    1.06
Big Win
  • Montpellier
    N/A
  • Rennes
    N/A
Close Win
  • Montpellier
    N/A
  • Rennes
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Montpellier @ Rennes 19/05/2018
There is a 33.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Rennes, at 46.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Montpellier who have a 20.2% chance. In simulation wins, Montpellier upsets Rennes by averaging 6.8 shots and 2.6 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Rennes 1.1 to Montpellier 0.6.

Montpellier

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Isaac Mbenza 0.96 0.4 0.16 14.38%
Jérôme Roussillon 0.52 0.18 0.08 7.98%
Ellyes Skhiri 0.7 0.18 0.08 7.8%
Souleymane Camara 0.71 0.28 0.07 6.92%
Kévin Bérigaud 0.71 0.18 0.06 5.88%
Paul Lasne 0.74 0.18 0.05 4.82%
Rest of Team 1.49 0.3 0.3 --
Team Total 5.82 1.7 0.6 --

PLAYERS

Rennes

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Wahbi Khazri 2.22 0.81 0.35 29.5%
Adrien Hunou 0.93 0.39 0.21 18.68%
Diafra Sakho 1.57 0.6 0.2 17.58%
James Edward Lea Siliki 1.05 0.3 0.11 10.34%
Joris Gnagnon 0.74 0.29 0.08 7.44%
Benjamin André 0.74 0.23 0.07 6.84%
Rest of Team 1.37 0.19 0.19 --
Team Total 8.62 2.82 1.06 --

PLAYERS