Ligue1

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
58.6%
17.3%
24.1%
Game Projection
  • Bordeaux
    1.89
  • Metz
    0.96
Big Win
  • Bordeaux
    N/A
  • Metz
    N/A
Close Win
  • Bordeaux
    N/A
  • Metz
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Bordeaux @ Metz 19/05/2018
There is a 24.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bordeaux, at 58.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Metz who have just a 17.3% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Bordeaux 1.9 to Metz 1.0. In simulation wins, Metz upsets Bordeaux by averaging 8.3 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses.

Bordeaux

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira 1.89 0.87 0.42 34.2%
Alexandre Mendy 1.49 0.58 0.34 29.04%
Younousse Sankhare 1.15 0.46 0.32 27.26%
Fran├žois Kamano 1.79 0.63 0.28 24.86%
Nicolas de Preville 2.04 0.53 0.28 25.08%
Lukas Lerager 1.05 0.31 0.11 10.68%
Rest of Team 1.07 0.28 0.28 --
Team Total 10.49 3.66 1.89 --

PLAYERS

Metz

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Nolan Roux 1.91 0.94 0.46 36.62%
Opa N'Guette 1.37 0.52 0.18 16.66%
Fallou Diagne 0.46 0.21 0.08 7.8%
Yann Jouffre 0.93 0.2 0.08 7.18%
Ablie Jallow 0.71 0.15 0.05 5%
Renaud Cohade 0.79 0.14 0.05 4.4%
Rest of Team 0.74 0.19 0.19 --
Team Total 6.91 2.35 0.96 --

PLAYERS