Ligue1

Over/Under

3.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
7.4%
76.1%
16.5%
Game Projection
  • Amiens SC
    0.62
  • Olympique Marseille
    2.39
Big Win
  • Amiens SC
    N/A
  • Olympique Marseille
    N/A
Close Win
  • Amiens SC
    N/A
  • Olympique Marseille
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Amiens SC @ Olympique Marseille 19/05/2018
There is a 16.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Olympique Marseille, at 76.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Amiens SC who have a 7.4% chance. In simulation wins, Amiens SC upsets Olympique Marseille by averaging 6.0 shots and 2.7 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Olympique Marseille 2.4 to Amiens SC 0.6.

Amiens SC

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Moussa Konate 1.22 0.43 0.25 22.2%
Gael Kakuta 0.96 0.29 0.11 10.52%
Serge Gakpé 0.7 0.3 0.11 10.06%
Harisson Manzala 0.53 0.16 0.08 7.24%
Bongani Zungu 0.19 0.07 0.03 2.54%
Thomas Monconduit 0.51 0.05 0.02 1.82%
Rest of Team 0.59 0.07 0.07 --
Team Total 4.71 1.38 0.62 --

PLAYERS

Olympique Marseille

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Florian Thauvin 4.24 1.8 0.81 56.56%
Valère Germain 2.23 1.26 0.44 35.94%
Morgan Sanson 1.94 0.9 0.37 30.98%
Dimitri Payet 2.48 0.92 0.31 26.94%
Luiz Gustavo Dias 2 0.78 0.2 18.3%
Andre Zambo Anguissa 1.21 0.28 0.08 7.62%
Rest of Team 2.33 0.61 0.61 --
Team Total 16.42 6.54 2.39 --

PLAYERS