Ligue1

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
27.5%
49.4%
23.1%
Game Projection
  • Angers
    1.56
  • Dijon
    2.13
Big Win
  • Angers
    N/A
  • Dijon
    N/A
Close Win
  • Angers
    N/A
  • Dijon
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Angers @ Dijon 19/05/2018
There is a 23.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Dijon, at 49.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Angers who have a 27.5% chance. In simulation wins, Angers upsets Dijon by averaging 12.2 shots and 5.1 shots on goal. They average 2.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.9 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Dijon 2.1 to Angers 1.6.

Angers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Karl Toko Ekambi 3.09 1.41 0.67 48.34%
Flavien Tait 1.99 0.86 0.28 25.08%
Pierrick Capelle 1.47 0.42 0.14 12.92%
Thomas Mangani 1.13 0.35 0.11 10.74%
Ismaël Traoré 0.46 0.18 0.11 10.6%
Mateo Pavlovic 0.78 0.25 0.11 10.68%
Rest of Team 1.92 0.4 0.4 --
Team Total 10.85 3.88 1.56 --

PLAYERS

Dijon

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Júlio Tavares 2.64 1.38 0.75 52.7%
Naim Sliti 2.4 1.06 0.39 31.92%
Xeka 2.56 0.82 0.26 23.42%
Frédéric Sammaritano 1.69 0.75 0.26 22.48%
Mehdi Abeid 1.45 0.43 0.13 12.36%
Cédric Yamberé 0.34 0.17 0.13 12.5%
Rest of Team 1.44 0.47 0.47 --
Team Total 12.51 5.08 2.13 --

PLAYERS