Ligue1

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
70.4%
10.6%
19%
Game Projection
  • PSG
    2.46
  • Caen
    0.89
Big Win
  • PSG
    N/A
  • Caen
    N/A
Close Win
  • PSG
    N/A
  • Caen
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: PSG @ Caen 19/05/2018
There is a 19.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw PSG, at 70.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Caen who have just a 10.6% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is PSG 2.5 to Caen 0.9. In simulation wins, Caen upsets PSG by averaging 10.2 shots and 4.4 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses.

PSG

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Edinson Roberto Cavani Gómez 2.55 1.32 0.85 56.04%
Kylian Mbappe Lottin 2.2 0.91 0.45 36.56%
Ángel Fabián di María Hernández 2.44 0.95 0.41 33.76%
Giovani Lo Celso 1.08 0.41 0.2 18.48%
Julian Draxler 0.81 0.33 0.19 17.04%
Thomas Meunier 0.37 0.16 0.13 11.86%
Rest of Team 2.11 0.47 0.47 --
Team Total 11.55 4.56 2.46 --

PLAYERS

Caen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ivan Santini 2.44 1.08 0.3 26.22%
Ronny Rodelin 2.52 0.8 0.19 17.14%
Enzo Crivelli 0.84 0.26 0.11 10.34%
Damien Da Silva 0.51 0.28 0.1 9.92%
Stef Peeters 0.82 0.36 0.09 8.34%
Julien Féret 0.7 0.13 0.03 3.44%
Rest of Team 1.14 0.25 0.25 --
Team Total 8.97 3.15 0.89 --

PLAYERS