Ligue1
Totals

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
14.4%
51%
34.6%
Game Projection
  • Nancy
    0.46
  • Caen
    1.12
Big Win
  • Nancy
    N/A
  • Caen
    N/A
Close Win
  • Nancy
    N/A
  • Caen
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Nancy @ Caen 02/21/2017
There is a 34.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Caen, at 51.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Nancy who have a 14.4% chance. In simulation wins, Nancy upsets Caen by averaging 7.0 shots and 2.3 shots on goal. They average 1.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Caen 1.1 to Nancy 0.5.

Nancy

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Anthony Koura 0.95 0.25 0.11 10.38%
Abdou Karim Coulibaly 0.82 0.23 0.07 7.12%
Romain Bauchet 0.81 0.22 0.07 6.86%
Antony Robic 1.24 0.14 0.05 4.88%
Serge Yao N'Guessan 0.33 0.12 0.04 4.2%
Modou Diagne 0.33 0.13 0.04 3.98%
Rest of Team 1.51 0.21 0.21 --
Team Total 6 1.3 0.46 --

PLAYERS

Caen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Andy Delort 3.48 1.57 0.48 38.42%
Ronny Rodelin 2.53 0.86 0.23 20.44%
Julien FĂ©ret 0.87 0.27 0.11 10.24%
Jonathan Delaplace 1.02 0.23 0.07 6.7%
Syam Ben Youssef 0.24 0.08 0.05 5.32%
Alaeddine Yahia 0.56 0.19 0.05 4.84%
Rest of Team 2.3 0.42 0.42 --
Team Total 11 3.61 1.12 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Nancy
  • Caen
  • Nancy
  • Caen
Nancy Trends Caen Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-11-6 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-14-4
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-6-5 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-4-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 24 games 8.3% Win by 2 or More 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 7 of 24 games 29.2% Lose by 2 or More 8 of 25 games 32.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-7-5 When Underdog W-L-D: 3-11-2
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-6-5 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 14-8 Over-Under O-U: 12-8
Road Over-Under O-U: 6-3 Home Over-Under O-U: 6-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 24 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 6 of 24 games 25.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 10 of 25 games 40.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 18 of 24 games 75.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 25 games 60.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games