EPL

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
2.9%
86.5%
10.6%
Game Projection
  • Watford
    0.36
  • Liverpool
    2.79
Big Win
  • Watford
    N/A
  • Liverpool
    N/A
Close Win
  • Watford
    N/A
  • Liverpool
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Watford @ Liverpool 02/27/2019
There is a 10.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Liverpool, at 86.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Watford who have a 2.6% chance. In simulation wins, Watford upsets Liverpool by averaging 6.2 shots and 2.9 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Liverpool 2.8 to Watford 0.3.

Watford

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Troy Deeney 0.89 0.44 0.08 7.4%
Abdoulaye Doucouré 0.86 0.26 0.05 5.36%
Gerard Deulofeu Lázaro 0.9 0.24 0.05 4.64%
José Holebas 0.32 0.09 0.04 3.94%
Will Hughes 0.49 0.2 0.04 3.82%
Craig Cathcart 0.3 0.09 0.03 2.86%
Rest of Team 1.37 0.3 0.3 --
Team Total 5.12 1.62 0.36 --

PLAYERS

Liverpool

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mohamed Salah Ghaly 4.03 1.89 1.01 63.48%
Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira 2.16 0.99 0.46 36.88%
Sadio Mané 2.46 1.1 0.46 37%
Naby Deco Keïta 1.57 0.66 0.22 19.52%
James Milner 0.76 0.27 0.18 16.34%
Fábio Henrique Tavares 0.61 0.18 0.14 13.12%
Rest of Team 2.79 0.78 0.78 --
Team Total 14.36 5.87 2.79 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Watford
  • Liverpool
  • Watford
  • Liverpool
Watford Trends Liverpool Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-9-7 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 19-1-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-4-5 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 10-0-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 3 of 25 games 12.0% Win by 2 or More 5 of 25 games 20.0%
Lose by 2 or More 4 of 25 games 16.0% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 25 games 0.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 5-7-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 4-3-4 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 19-37-14 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 39-10-21
Road Last Season W-L-D: 6-24-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 21-2-12
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 70 games 11.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 23 of 70 games 32.9%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 21 of 70 games 30.0% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 70 games 5.7%
Over-Under O-U: 13-10 Over-Under O-U: 10-13
Road Over-Under O-U: 8-3 Home Over-Under O-U: 5-7
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 14 of 25 games 56.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 25 games 52.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 11 of 25 games 44.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 25 games 48.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0%