EPL
Totals

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
15.3%
57.3%
27.4%
Game Projection
  • Tottenham Hotspur
    0.61
  • Chelsea
    1.45
Big Win
  • Tottenham Hotspur
    N/A
  • Chelsea
    N/A
Close Win
  • Tottenham Hotspur
    N/A
  • Chelsea
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Tottenham Hotspur @ Chelsea 02/27/2019
There is a 28.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Chelsea, at 57.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Tottenham Hotspur who have a 14.4% chance. In simulation wins, Tottenham Hotspur upsets Chelsea by averaging 7.1 shots and 3.0 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Chelsea 1.4 to Tottenham Hotspur 0.6.

Tottenham Hotspur

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Heung-Min Son 1.88 0.83 0.26 23%
Christian Dannemann Eriksen 1.87 0.69 0.19 17.08%
Fernando Llorente Torres 0.32 0.08 0.04 4.12%
Davinson Sánchez 0.38 0.11 0.03 3.14%
Kieran Trippier 0.21 0.05 0.03 3.04%
Moussa Sissoko 0.36 0.08 0.02 2.02%
Rest of Team 1.19 0.14 0.14 --
Team Total 6.21 1.98 0.61 --

PLAYERS

Chelsea

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Eden Hazard 2.27 1.09 0.38 30.8%
Gonzalo Gerardo Higuaín 2.49 0.97 0.38 31.58%
Ross Barkley 1.22 0.38 0.19 17.34%
Pedro Eliezer Rodríguez Ledesma 1.62 0.62 0.19 17.12%
Marcos Alonso Mendoza 1.44 0.42 0.1 9.8%
David Luiz Moreira Marinho 0.9 0.28 0.07 6.58%
Rest of Team 2.12 0.5 0.5 --
Team Total 12.06 4.27 1.45 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Tottenham Hotspur
  • Chelsea
  • Tottenham Hotspur
  • Chelsea
Tottenham Hotspur Trends Chelsea Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 19-6-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 14-6-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 10-2-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 8-1-4
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 5 of 25 games 20.0% Win by 2 or More 2 of 25 games 8.0%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 25 games 8.0% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 25 games 16.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-2-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-1-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-0-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 44-11-15 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 45-15-10
Road Last Season W-L-D: 17-9-9 Home Last Season W-L-D: 25-6-4
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 29 of 70 games 41.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 24 of 70 games 34.3%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 70 games 5.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 70 games 10.0%
Over-Under O-U: 13-9 Over-Under O-U: 14-10
Road Over-Under O-U: 7-5 Home Over-Under O-U: 9-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 16 of 25 games 64.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 25 games 60.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 9 of 25 games 36.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 10 of 25 games 40.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0%