EPL
Totals

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
28.7%
37.2%
34.1%
Game Projection
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
    0.78
  • Leicester City
    0.91
Big Win
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
    N/A
  • Leicester City
    N/A
Close Win
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
    N/A
  • Leicester City
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Brighton & Hove Albion @ Leicester City 02/26/2019
There is a 34.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Leicester City, at 45.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Brighton & Hove Albion who have a 20.5% chance. In simulation wins, Brighton & Hove Albion upsets Leicester City by averaging 4.5 shots and 2.1 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Leicester City 1.0 to Brighton & Hove Albion 0.6.

Brighton & Hove Albion

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Glenn Murray 0.92 0.49 0.35 29.94%
Pascal Groß 0.64 0.33 0.13 12.42%
Shane Duffy 0.5 0.19 0.09 8.82%
Lewis Dunk 0.4 0.12 0.07 6.28%
Jürgen Locadia 0.51 0.18 0.06 5.4%
Martín Montoya Torralbo 0.24 0.13 0.04 3.46%
Rest of Team 1.43 0.14 0.14 --
Team Total 4.64 1.58 0.78 --

PLAYERS

Leicester City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
James Maddison 2.3 0.8 0.25 22%
Harvey Lewis Barnes 2.04 0.96 0.23 20.6%
Demarai Gray 1.3 0.47 0.1 9.98%
Rachid Ghezzal 0.91 0.2 0.08 7.3%
Yoeri Tielemans 0.95 0.43 0.07 7.2%
Harry Maguire 0.9 0.44 0.07 7.1%
Rest of Team 1.64 0.59 0.59 --
Team Total 10.03 3.9 0.91 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Brighton & Hove Albion
  • Leicester City
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
  • Leicester City
Brighton & Hove Albion Trends Leicester City Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-12-6 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-11-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-8-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-6-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 25 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 1 of 25 games 4.0%
Lose by 2 or More 5 of 25 games 20.0% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 25 games 16.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 6-10-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 4-8-2
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-7-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-3-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 37-25-22 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 22-31-17
Road Last Season W-L-D: 13-18-11 Home Last Season W-L-D: 15-11-9
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 18 of 84 games 21.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 70 games 20.0%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 20 of 84 games 23.8% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 70 games 22.9%
Over-Under O-U: 13-10 Over-Under O-U: 11-10
Road Over-Under O-U: 6-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 6-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 25 games 52.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 10 of 25 games 40.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 25 games 48.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 25 games 60.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 84 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0%