EPL

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
49%
23.9%
27.1%
Game Projection
  • Everton
    1.6
  • Cardiff City
    1.05
Big Win
  • Everton
    N/A
  • Cardiff City
    N/A
Close Win
  • Everton
    N/A
  • Cardiff City
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Everton @ Cardiff City 02/26/2019
There is a 28.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Everton, at 46.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Cardiff City who have just a 24.8% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Everton 1.5 to Cardiff City 1.1. In simulation wins, Cardiff City upsets Everton by averaging 9.0 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

Everton

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Gylfi Þór Sigurðsson 2.57 0.88 0.46 36.98%
Richarlison 2.99 0.89 0.38 31.02%
Cenk Tosun 2.13 0.87 0.34 28.7%
Lucas Digne 1.23 0.37 0.11 10.32%
Michael Keane 1.33 0.3 0.1 9.14%
Tom Davies 0.67 0.13 0.06 5.62%
Rest of Team 2.88 0.49 0.49 --
Team Total 13.79 3.93 1.6 --

PLAYERS

Cardiff City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
El-Hadji Baye Oumar Niasse 1.4 0.6 0.28 23.8%
Callum Paterson 1.47 0.47 0.28 24.04%
Aron Einar Gunnarsson 0.75 0.2 0.11 10.2%
Bobby Reid 0.97 0.42 0.1 9.96%
Souleman Bamba 0.73 0.23 0.1 9.1%
Harry Arter 0.92 0.32 0.09 8.22%
Rest of Team 1.67 0.37 0.37 --
Team Total 7.91 2.6 1.05 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Everton
  • Cardiff City
  • Everton
  • Cardiff City
Everton Trends Cardiff City Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-12-5 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-14-4
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-7-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-6-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 26 games 3.8% Win by 2 or More 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 6 of 26 games 23.1% Lose by 2 or More 7 of 25 games 28.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 8-5-3 When Favored W-L-D: 2-1-1
Road Favorite W-L-D: 2-2-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 2-1-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 26-26-18 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 44-28-20
Road Last Season W-L-D: 6-19-10 Home Last Season W-L-D: 27-11-8
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 70 games 20.0% Win by 2 or More (LS) 19 of 92 games 20.7%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 15 of 70 games 21.4% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 12 of 92 games 13.0%
Over-Under O-U: 16-12 Over-Under O-U: 14-10
Road Over-Under O-U: 9-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 6-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 26 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 26 games 50.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 25 games 60.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 13 of 26 games 50.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 10 of 25 games 40.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 92 games 0.0%