EPL
Totals

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
19%
56.3%
24.7%
Game Projection
  • Crystal Palace
    1
  • Leicester City
    1.88
Big Win
  • Crystal Palace
    N/A
  • Leicester City
    N/A
Close Win
  • Crystal Palace
    N/A
  • Leicester City
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Crystal Palace @ Leicester City 02/23/2019
There is a 26.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Leicester City, at 54.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Crystal Palace who have a 19.5% chance. In simulation wins, Crystal Palace upsets Leicester City by averaging 10.0 shots and 3.8 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Leicester City 1.8 to Crystal Palace 1.0.

Crystal Palace

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Luka Milivojevic 1.24 0.49 0.23 20.34%
Wilfried Zaha 1.79 0.57 0.19 17.72%
Christian Benteke Liolo 1.78 0.58 0.17 15.74%
James McArthur 0.81 0.25 0.13 12.12%
Andros Townsend 1.4 0.35 0.11 10.28%
Patrick van Aanholt 1.05 0.24 0.1 9.66%
Rest of Team 0.96 0.22 0.22 --
Team Total 9.03 2.69 1 --

PLAYERS

Leicester City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
James Maddison 3.26 1.11 0.52 40.12%
Harvey Lewis Barnes 2.94 1.39 0.47 37.82%
Demarai Gray 1.81 0.62 0.2 18.34%
Harry Maguire 1.26 0.61 0.16 14.52%
Yoeri Tielemans 1.34 0.61 0.15 14.36%
Rachid Ghezzal 1.28 0.29 0.15 13.3%
Rest of Team 2.32 0.83 0.83 --
Team Total 14.2 5.46 1.88 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Crystal Palace
  • Leicester City
  • Crystal Palace
  • Leicester City
Crystal Palace Trends Leicester City Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-13-6 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-11-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-7-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-6-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 25 games 4.0% Win by 2 or More 1 of 25 games 4.0%
Lose by 2 or More 5 of 25 games 20.0% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 25 games 16.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-10-3 When Underdog W-L-D: 4-8-2
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-6-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-3-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 19-36-15 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 22-31-17
Road Last Season W-L-D: 8-19-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 15-11-9
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 70 games 12.9% Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 70 games 20.0%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 70 games 20.0% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 70 games 22.9%
Over-Under O-U: 12-13 Over-Under O-U: 11-10
Road Over-Under O-U: 4-10 Home Over-Under O-U: 6-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 9 of 25 games 36.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 10 of 25 games 40.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 16 of 25 games 64.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 25 games 60.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0%