EPL

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
26.8%
41%
32.2%
Game Projection
  • Leicester City
    0.79
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
    1.05
Big Win
  • Leicester City
    N/A
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
    N/A
Close Win
  • Leicester City
    N/A
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Leicester City @ Brighton & Hove Albion 11/24/2018
There is a 32.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Brighton & Hove Albion, at 41.0%, are solid favorites to beat Leicester City who have a 26.8% chance. In simulation wins, Leicester City upsets Brighton & Hove Albion by averaging 9.9 shots and 3.9 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Brighton & Hove Albion 1.1 to Leicester City 0.8.

Leicester City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jamie Vardy 2.16 1.08 0.34 29.18%
Demarai Gray 1.31 0.45 0.12 11.16%
Rachid Ghezzal 0.9 0.19 0.07 6.82%
Onyinye Wilfred Ndidi 1.64 0.33 0.06 6.18%
Ricardo Pereira 0.63 0.32 0.06 5.96%
Marc Albrighton 0.85 0.28 0.06 5.64%
Rest of Team 1.34 0.34 0.34 --
Team Total 8.84 2.99 0.79 --

PLAYERS

Brighton & Hove Albion

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Glenn Murray 1.15 0.58 0.45 36.98%
Anthony Knockaert 1.14 0.39 0.13 12.36%
José Izquierdo 1.19 0.36 0.13 11.82%
Lewis Dunk 0.45 0.17 0.1 9.64%
Shane Duffy 0.52 0.15 0.08 7.96%
Martín Montoya Torralbo 0.29 0.16 0.06 5.44%
Rest of Team 1.21 0.21 0.21 --
Team Total 5.95 2.02 1.05 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Leicester City
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
  • Leicester City
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
Leicester City Trends Brighton & Hove Albion Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 5-4-2 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-5-2
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-2-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-1-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 11 games 9.1% Win by 2 or More 0 of 11 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 11 games 18.2% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 11 games 18.2%
When Favored W-L-D: 4-1-2 When Favored W-L-D: 1-0-1
Road Favorite W-L-D: 2-0-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 1-0-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 22-31-17 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 37-25-22
Road Last Season W-L-D: 7-20-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 24-7-11
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 70 games 20.0% Win by 2 or More (LS) 18 of 84 games 21.4%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 70 games 22.9% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 20 of 84 games 23.8%
Over-Under O-U: 6-3 Over-Under O-U: 6-5
Road Over-Under O-U: 3-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 3-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 11 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 11 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 6 of 11 games 54.5% Total: 3 or More Goals 6 of 11 games 54.5%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 5 of 11 games 45.5% Total: 2 or Less Goals 5 of 11 games 45.5%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 84 games 0.0%