EPL
Totals

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
25%
49.9%
25.1%
Game Projection
  • Manchester United
    1.15
  • Chelsea
    1.76
Big Win
  • Manchester United
    N/A
  • Chelsea
    N/A
Close Win
  • Manchester United
    N/A
  • Chelsea
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Manchester United @ Chelsea 10/20/2018
There is a 25.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Chelsea, at 49.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Manchester United who have a 25.0% chance. In simulation wins, Manchester United upsets Chelsea by averaging 9.0 shots and 4.0 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Chelsea 1.8 to Manchester United 1.1.

Manchester United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Romelu Lukaku Menama 1.7 0.8 0.33 28.7%
Paul Pogba 2.12 0.76 0.22 19.82%
Anthony Martial 0.85 0.3 0.16 15.02%
Marcus Rashford 1.1 0.33 0.15 13.72%
Chris Smalling 0.38 0.16 0.1 9.92%
Luke Shaw 0.85 0.32 0.09 8.62%
Rest of Team 0.89 0.23 0.23 --
Team Total 7.88 2.9 1.15 --

PLAYERS

Chelsea

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Eden Hazard 3.05 1.62 0.75 52.06%
Marcos Alonso Mendoza 2.29 0.73 0.24 21.36%
Willian Borges Da Silva 1.6 0.82 0.2 18.4%
Olivier Giroud 1.99 0.65 0.18 16.6%
David Luiz Moreira Marinho 1 0.41 0.1 9.26%
Mateo Kovacic 1.28 0.36 0.09 8.62%
Rest of Team 3.09 0.78 0.78 --
Team Total 14.31 5.35 1.76 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Manchester United
  • Chelsea
  • Manchester United
  • Chelsea
Manchester United Trends Chelsea Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-3-1 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 5-0-2
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-2-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-0-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 7 games 14.3% Win by 2 or More 1 of 7 games 14.3%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 7 games 28.6% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 7 games 0.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 38-12-20 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 45-15-10
Road Last Season W-L-D: 17-9-9 Home Last Season W-L-D: 25-6-4
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 24 of 70 games 34.3% Win by 2 or More (LS) 24 of 70 games 34.3%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 70 games 5.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 70 games 10.0%
Over-Under O-U: 6-2 Over-Under O-U: 4-3
Road Over-Under O-U: 3-1 Home Over-Under O-U: 2-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 7 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 7 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 5 of 7 games 71.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 4 of 7 games 57.1%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 2 of 7 games 28.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 3 of 7 games 42.9%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0%