EPL
Totals

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
3%
88%
9%
Game Projection
  • Stoke City
    0.53
  • Liverpool
    3.3
Big Win
  • Stoke City
    N/A
  • Liverpool
    N/A
Close Win
  • Stoke City
    N/A
  • Liverpool
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Stoke City @ Liverpool 04/28/2018
There is a 9.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Liverpool, at 88.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Stoke City who have a 3.0% chance. In simulation wins, Stoke City upsets Liverpool by averaging 7.3 shots and 3.1 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Liverpool 3.3 to Stoke City 0.5.

Stoke City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Xherdan Shaqiri 1.31 0.53 0.14 13.42%
Jean-Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting 1.36 0.42 0.11 10.44%
Papa Alioune NDiaye 0.93 0.27 0.07 6.78%
Peter Crouch 0.49 0.17 0.07 6.74%
Kurt Zouma 0.44 0.15 0.04 4.22%
Joe Allen 0.46 0.08 0.04 3.98%
Rest of Team 1.15 0.2 0.2 --
Team Total 6.13 1.83 0.53 --

PLAYERS

Liverpool

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mohamed Salah Ghaly 5.76 2.71 1.39 75.14%
Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira 3.11 1.41 0.65 47.84%
Sadio Mané 3.3 1.29 0.54 41.74%
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 1.94 0.69 0.19 17.34%
Emre Can 1.45 0.51 0.14 12.84%
Trent Arnold 0.79 0.36 0.1 9.64%
Rest of Team 3.89 0.86 0.86 --
Team Total 20.25 7.83 3.3 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Stoke City
  • Liverpool
  • Stoke City
  • Liverpool
Stoke City Trends Liverpool Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-18-11 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 20-4-11
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-10-6 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 11-0-6
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 35 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 6 of 35 games 17.1%
Lose by 2 or More 9 of 35 games 25.7% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 35 games 5.7%
When Underdog W-L-D: 3-14-7 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-2-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-10-6 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 6-16-10 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 18-5-9
Road Last Season W-L-D: 2-10-4 Home Last Season W-L-D: 9-2-5
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 32 games 9.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 32 games 25.0%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 32 games 31.3% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 2 of 32 games 6.3%
Over-Under O-U: 18-9 Over-Under O-U: 21-13
Road Over-Under O-U: 10-4 Home Over-Under O-U: 13-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 35 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 35 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 20 of 35 games 57.1% Total: 3 or More Goals 24 of 35 games 68.6%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 35 games 42.9% Total: 2 or Less Goals 11 of 35 games 31.4%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 32 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 32 games 0.0%