EPL

Over/Under

3.0

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
67%
13.7%
19.3%
Game Projection
  • Liverpool
    2.55
  • Crystal Palace
    1.1
Big Win
  • Liverpool
    N/A
  • Crystal Palace
    N/A
Close Win
  • Liverpool
    N/A
  • Crystal Palace
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Liverpool @ Crystal Palace 31/03/2018
There is a 19.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Liverpool, at 67.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Crystal Palace who have just a 13.7% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Liverpool 2.6 to Crystal Palace 1.1. In simulation wins, Crystal Palace upsets Liverpool by averaging 11.1 shots and 4.5 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses.

Liverpool

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mohamed Salah Ghaly 4.33 1.92 1.04 64.8%
Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira 2.39 1.06 0.52 40.66%
Sadio Mané 2.49 0.92 0.41 33.46%
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 1.53 0.54 0.16 14.18%
Emre Can 1.12 0.36 0.11 10.8%
Trent Arnold 0.57 0.32 0.09 8.94%
Rest of Team 3.18 0.62 0.62 --
Team Total 15.61 5.75 2.55 --

PLAYERS

Crystal Palace

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Luka Milivojevic 1.08 0.42 0.27 23.16%
Christian Benteke Liolo 2.05 0.74 0.2 18.42%
Patrick van Aanholt 1.1 0.3 0.13 12.54%
Andros Townsend 1.7 0.47 0.12 11.7%
James McArthur 0.86 0.26 0.12 11.56%
Alexander Sorloth 1.13 0.38 0.1 9.62%
Rest of Team 1.95 0.54 0.54 --
Team Total 9.86 3.1 1.1 --

PLAYERS