EPL

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
15.3%
53%
31.7%
Game Projection
  • Stoke City
    0.49
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
    1.2
Big Win
  • Stoke City
    N/A
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
    N/A
Close Win
  • Stoke City
    N/A
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Stoke City @ Brighton & Hove Albion 11/20/2017
There is a 31.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Brighton & Hove Albion, at 53.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Stoke City who have a 15.3% chance. In simulation wins, Stoke City upsets Brighton & Hove Albion by averaging 8.1 shots and 3.0 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Brighton & Hove Albion 1.2 to Stoke City 0.5.

Stoke City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mame Biram Diouf 1.11 0.42 0.13 12.66%
Jean-Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting 2.01 0.55 0.12 11.66%
Xherdan Shaqiri 1.24 0.57 0.1 10.1%
Darren Fletcher 0.46 0.07 0.03 3.22%
Kurt Zouma 0.62 0.16 0.03 2.88%
Joe Allen 0.62 0.07 0.03 2.64%
Rest of Team 1.02 0.19 0.19 --
Team Total 7.09 2.04 0.49 --

PLAYERS

Brighton & Hove Albion

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Glenn Murray 1.13 0.74 0.47 37.06%
Pascal GroƟ 1.33 0.38 0.14 13.18%
Dale Stephens 0.96 0.24 0.13 11.82%
Shane Duffy 1.38 0.36 0.12 11.58%
Anthony Knockaert 1.16 0.33 0.11 10.28%
Lewis Dunk 0.77 0.32 0.1 9.76%
Rest of Team 2.03 0.35 0.35 --
Team Total 8.77 2.73 1.2 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Stoke City
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
  • Stoke City
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
Stoke City Trends Brighton & Hove Albion Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-5-3 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-4-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-3-1 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-1-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 11 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 1 of 11 games 9.1%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 11 games 18.2% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 11 games 27.3%
When Underdog W-L-D: 3-4-2 When Underdog W-L-D: 3-4-3
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-3-1 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 6-16-10 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 28-9-9
Road Last Season W-L-D: 2-10-4 Home Last Season W-L-D: 17-3-3
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 32 games 9.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 46 games 30.4%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 32 games 31.3% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 46 games 15.2%
Over-Under O-U: 7-3 Over-Under O-U: 4-5
Road Over-Under O-U: 5-1 Home Over-Under O-U: 3-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 11 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 11 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 7 of 11 games 63.6% Total: 3 or More Goals 3 of 11 games 27.3%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 4 of 11 games 36.4% Total: 2 or Less Goals 8 of 11 games 72.7%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 32 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%