EPL

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
16.7%
52%
31.3%
Game Projection
  • West Bromwich Albion
    0.57
  • Leicester City
    1.23
Big Win
  • West Bromwich Albion
    N/A
  • Leicester City
    N/A
Close Win
  • West Bromwich Albion
    N/A
  • Leicester City
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: West Bromwich Albion @ Leicester City 10/16/2017
There is a 31.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Leicester City, at 52.0%, are heavy favorites to beat West Bromwich Albion who have a 16.7% chance. In simulation wins, West Bromwich Albion upsets Leicester City by averaging 7.5 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Leicester City 1.2 to West Bromwich Albion 0.6.

West Bromwich Albion

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jay Rodriguez 1.41 0.52 0.15 14.36%
Matt Phillips 1.54 0.51 0.14 13.28%
Craig Dawson 0.53 0.09 0.06 5.94%
James McClean 0.86 0.19 0.06 5.54%
Ahmed Hegazi 0.39 0.19 0.06 5.42%
Jake Livermore 0.55 0.12 0.04 4.14%
Rest of Team 1.29 0.18 0.18 --
Team Total 6.56 1.8 0.57 --

PLAYERS

Leicester City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jamie Vardy 1.86 0.9 0.46 37.6%
Riyad Mahrez 1.93 0.74 0.3 25.46%
Shinji Okazaki 1.12 0.44 0.24 21.74%
Harry Maguire 0.55 0.19 0.05 4.74%
Marc Albrighton 0.71 0.16 0.04 3.88%
Christian Fuchs 0.41 0.14 0.04 3.76%
Rest of Team 1.43 0.36 0.36 --
Team Total 8.02 2.92 1.23 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • West Bromwich Albion
  • Leicester City
  • West Bromwich Albion
  • Leicester City
West Bromwich Albion Trends Leicester City Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-2-4 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-4-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-2-1 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-2-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 8 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 8 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 8 games 25.0% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 8 games 12.5%
When Underdog W-L-D: 1-2-1 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-4-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-2-1 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-2-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 10-17-5 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 10-16-6
Road Last Season W-L-D: 3-9-4 Home Last Season W-L-D: 8-5-3
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 32 games 15.6% Win by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 32 games 18.8%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 32 games 21.9% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 32 games 31.3%
Over-Under O-U: 3-4 Over-Under O-U: 3-2
Road Over-Under O-U: 1-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 1-2
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 8 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 8 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 8 games 25.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 3 of 8 games 37.5%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 8 games 75.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 5 of 8 games 62.5%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 32 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 32 games 0.0%