EPL

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
55.5%
20.1%
24.4%
Game Projection
  • Tottenham Hotspur
    2.01
  • West Ham United
    1.17
Big Win
  • Tottenham Hotspur
    N/A
  • West Ham United
    N/A
Close Win
  • Tottenham Hotspur
    N/A
  • West Ham United
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Tottenham Hotspur @ West Ham United 09/23/2017
There is a 24.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Tottenham Hotspur, at 55.5%, are heavy favorites to beat West Ham United who have just a 20.1% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Tottenham Hotspur 2.0 to West Ham United 1.2. In simulation wins, West Ham United upsets Tottenham Hotspur by averaging 8.6 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses.

Tottenham Hotspur

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Harry Kane 4.69 1.95 0.71 51.24%
Bamidele Alli 2.33 0.72 0.38 32.1%
Christian Dannemann Eriksen 2.96 1.21 0.37 31.04%
Ben Davies 0.95 0.36 0.13 11.88%
Toby Alderweireld 0.94 0.23 0.09 8.88%
Mousa Dembélé 0.85 0.29 0.09 8.74%
Rest of Team 3.61 0.66 0.66 --
Team Total 16.34 5.41 2.01 --

PLAYERS

West Ham United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Javier Hernández Balcázar 1.79 0.75 0.32 27.26%
André Ayew Pelé 1.28 0.53 0.3 25.58%
Marko Arnautovic 1.65 0.54 0.25 22.14%
Mark Noble 0.71 0.23 0.14 13.28%
Pedro Mba Obiang Avomo 0.37 0.07 0.05 4.8%
Aaron Cresswell 0.6 0.14 0.04 3.96%
Rest of Team 1.14 0.28 0.28 --
Team Total 7.54 2.54 1.17 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Tottenham Hotspur
  • West Ham United
  • Tottenham Hotspur
  • West Ham United
Tottenham Hotspur Trends West Ham United Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-1-2 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-3-1
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-0-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-0-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 5 games 40.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 5 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 5 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 5 games 40.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 2-1-2 When Favored W-L-D: 1-0-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 2-0-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 1-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 21-4-7 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 9-16-7
Road Last Season W-L-D: 7-4-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 5-8-3
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 32 games 43.8% Win by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 32 games 9.4%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 1 of 32 games 3.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 32 games 31.3%
Over-Under O-U: 2-3 Over-Under O-U: 3-1
Road Over-Under O-U: 1-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 3-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 5 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 5 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 5 games 40.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 3 of 5 games 60.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 3 of 5 games 60.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 2 of 5 games 40.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 32 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 32 games 0.0%