EPL

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
21.9%
52%
26.1%
Game Projection
  • Everton
    1.14
  • Liverpool
    1.86
Big Win
  • Everton
    N/A
  • Liverpool
    N/A
Close Win
  • Everton
    N/A
  • Liverpool
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Everton @ Liverpool 04/01/2017
There is a 26.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Liverpool, at 52.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Everton who have a 21.9% chance. In simulation wins, Everton upsets Liverpool by averaging 7.8 shots and 3.5 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Liverpool 1.9 to Everton 1.1.

Everton

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Romelu Lukaku Menama 1.88 0.87 0.55 43.08%
Ross Barkley 1.53 0.5 0.18 16.94%
Kevin Mirallas 1.06 0.42 0.14 12.96%
Leighton Baines 0.26 0.11 0.07 6.46%
Tom Davies 0.41 0.09 0.06 5.38%
Gareth Barry 0.35 0.12 0.04 4.26%
Rest of Team 1.06 0.25 0.25 --
Team Total 6.55 2.37 1.14 --

PLAYERS

Liverpool

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Sadio Mané 2.17 0.93 0.35 29.74%
Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira 2.6 1.19 0.31 26.82%
Philippe Coutinho Correia 3.42 1.2 0.27 23.68%
Adam Lallana 1.53 0.58 0.25 22.4%
James Milner 1.07 0.52 0.21 18.92%
Georginio Wijnaldum 1.5 0.67 0.2 18.64%
Rest of Team 3.18 0.84 0.84 --
Team Total 15.47 5.93 1.86 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Everton
  • Liverpool
  • Everton
  • Liverpool
Everton Trends Liverpool Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 14-7-8 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 16-5-8
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-6-4 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 10-1-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 29 games 6.9% Win by 2 or More 2 of 29 games 6.9%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 29 games 3.4% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 29 games 10.3%
When Underdog W-L-D: 3-4-3 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-0-3
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-3-1 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 15-14 Over-Under O-U: 17-11
Road Over-Under O-U: 7-7 Home Over-Under O-U: 8-7
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 29 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 29 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 14 of 29 games 48.3% Total: 3 or More Goals 17 of 29 games 58.6%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 29 games 51.7% Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 29 games 41.4%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games