EPL

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
5.9%
79.6%
14.5%
Game Projection
  • Swansea City
    0.69
  • Chelsea
    2.77
Big Win
  • Swansea
    N/A
  • Chelsea
    N/A
Close Win
  • Swansea
    N/A
  • Chelsea
    N/A

Game Prediction

EPL: Swansea City @ Chelsea 02/25/2017
There is a 14.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Chelsea, at 79.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Swansea City who have a 5.9% chance. In simulation wins, Swansea City upsets Chelsea by averaging 7.7 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Chelsea 2.8 to Swansea City 0.7.

Swansea City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Fernando Llorente Torres 1.1 0.52 0.22 19.32%
Gylfi Þór Sigurðsson 2.16 0.92 0.21 18.46%
Wayne Routledge 0.51 0.24 0.08 7.34%
Martin Olsson 0.45 0.18 0.04 4.18%
Alfie Mawson 0.33 0.1 0.04 3.82%
Jack Cork 0.44 0.15 0.03 3.32%
Rest of Team 1.47 0.32 0.32 --
Team Total 6.47 2.43 0.69 --

PLAYERS

Chelsea

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Diego Da Silva Costa 3.32 1.47 0.86 57.62%
Eden Hazard 2.36 1.1 0.59 44.48%
Pedro Eliezer Rodríguez Ledesma 1.86 0.59 0.44 35.28%
Marcos Alonso Mendoza 1.87 0.54 0.27 23.76%
Victor Moses 1.47 0.45 0.17 15.48%
Gary Cahill 0.59 0.22 0.17 15.54%
Rest of Team 2.78 0.88 0.88 --
Team Total 14.25 5.25 2.77 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Swansea City
  • Chelsea
  • Swansea City
  • Chelsea
Swansea City Trends Chelsea Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-15-3 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 19-3-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-8-1 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 11-1-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 25 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 4 of 25 games 16.0%
Lose by 2 or More 10 of 25 games 40.0% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 25 games 8.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 4-12-2 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-2-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 3-8-1 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 18-5 Over-Under O-U: 15-7
Road Over-Under O-U: 9-1 Home Over-Under O-U: 5-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 25 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 19 of 25 games 76.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 25 games 60.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 25 games 24.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 10 of 25 games 40.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games