Championship

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
15.6%
61%
23.4%
Game Projection
  • Reading
    0.88
  • Sheffield United
    1.92
Big Win
  • Reading
    N/A
  • Sheffield United
    N/A
Close Win
  • Reading
    N/A
  • Sheffield United
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Reading @ Sheffield United 02/16/2019
There is a 23.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Sheffield United, at 60.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Reading who have a 15.3% chance. In simulation wins, Reading upsets Sheffield United by averaging 7.9 shots and 3.1 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Sheffield United 1.9 to Reading 0.9.

Reading

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Modou Barrow 0.87 0.38 0.19 17.28%
David Meyler 0.68 0.28 0.17 15.94%
Leandro Bacuna 0.98 0.28 0.13 12.5%
John Swift 1.47 0.41 0.13 12.18%
David Edwards 0.54 0.13 0.1 9.48%
Omatsone Aluko 1.04 0.24 0.08 7.42%
Rest of Team 1.12 0.2 0.2 --
Team Total 6.69 1.94 0.88 --

PLAYERS

Sheffield United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Billy Sharp 1.98 0.96 0.69 48.94%
Leon Clarke 1.97 0.9 0.41 33.64%
Mark Duffy 1.45 0.7 0.2 17.8%
John Fleck 1.68 0.51 0.15 14.3%
Chris Basham 0.55 0.2 0.14 13%
John Lundstram 1.01 0.27 0.09 8.54%
Rest of Team 2.69 0.57 0.57 --
Team Total 11.32 4.1 1.92 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Reading
  • Sheffield United
  • Reading
  • Sheffield United
Reading Trends Sheffield United Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-13-11 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 16-5-7
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-6-8 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 10-1-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 30 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 4 of 28 games 14.3%
Lose by 2 or More 4 of 30 games 13.3% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 28 games 0.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 4-10-9 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-1-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-6-7 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 37-35-23 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 20-17-9
Road Last Season W-L-D: 15-23-10 Home Last Season W-L-D: 12-6-5
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 95 games 14.7% Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 46 games 17.4%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 20 of 95 games 21.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 46 games 8.7%
Over-Under O-U: 19-14 Over-Under O-U: 20-13
Road Over-Under O-U: 10-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 11-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 30 games 50.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 14 of 28 games 50.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 30 games 50.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 14 of 28 games 50.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 95 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%