Championship
Totals

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
20.9%
52.4%
26.7%
Game Projection
  • Nottingham Forest
    0.89
  • Preston North End
    1.58
Big Win
  • Nottingham Forest
    N/A
  • Preston North End
    N/A
Close Win
  • Nottingham Forest
    N/A
  • Preston North End
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Nottingham Forest @ Preston North End 02/16/2019
There is a 26.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Preston North End, at 52.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Nottingham Forest who have a 20.8% chance. In simulation wins, Nottingham Forest upsets Preston North End by averaging 8.4 shots and 3.2 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Preston North End 1.6 to Nottingham Forest 0.9.

Nottingham Forest

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Joe Lolley 2.52 0.98 0.35 29.3%
João António Antunes Carvalho 1.09 0.24 0.19 17.06%
Gil Dias 0.84 0.29 0.1 9.46%
Ben Osborn 0.83 0.27 0.08 7.8%
Jack Robinson 0.51 0.14 0.07 6.88%
Tendayi Darikwa 0.53 0.17 0.06 5.6%
Rest of Team 1.15 0.12 0.12 --
Team Total 7.47 2.22 0.89 --

PLAYERS

Preston North End

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Callum Robinson 2.75 1.12 0.4 32.76%
Sean Maguire 1.78 0.78 0.29 24.94%
Alan Browne 1.5 0.57 0.25 22.44%
Tom Barkhuizen 1.36 0.68 0.22 19.88%
Paul Gallagher 1.08 0.44 0.2 18.5%
Paul Huntington 0.86 0.28 0.07 7.24%
Rest of Team 1.5 0.55 0.55 --
Team Total 10.84 4.41 1.58 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Nottingham Forest
  • Preston North End
  • Nottingham Forest
  • Preston North End
Nottingham Forest Trends Preston North End Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 10-8-11 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 10-10-10
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-4-8 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-3-7
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 3 of 29 games 10.3% Win by 2 or More 2 of 30 games 6.7%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 29 games 6.9% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 30 games 13.3%
When Underdog W-L-D: 5-3-8 When Underdog W-L-D: 5-6-4
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-3-8 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 29-46-17 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 35-27-30
Road Last Season W-L-D: 7-29-10 Home Last Season W-L-D: 20-12-14
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 92 games 14.1% Win by 2 or More (LS) 15 of 92 games 16.3%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 21 of 92 games 22.8% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 92 games 10.9%
Over-Under O-U: 20-12 Over-Under O-U: 22-9
Road Over-Under O-U: 11-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 10-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 29 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 14 of 29 games 48.3% Total: 3 or More Goals 17 of 30 games 56.7%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 29 games 51.7% Total: 2 or Less Goals 13 of 30 games 43.3%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 92 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 92 games 0.0%