Championship
Totals

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
40.9%
22.6%
36.5%
Game Projection
  • Stoke City
    0.96
  • Ipswich Town
    0.63
Big Win
  • Stoke City
    N/A
  • Ipswich Town
    N/A
Close Win
  • Stoke City
    N/A
  • Ipswich Town
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Stoke City @ Ipswich Town 02/16/2019
There is a 36.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Stoke City, at 41.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Ipswich Town who have just a 22.9% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Stoke City 1.0 to Ipswich Town 0.6. In simulation wins, Ipswich Town upsets Stoke City by averaging 7.2 shots and 2.9 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses.

Stoke City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Thomas Ince 2.25 0.54 0.25 21.76%
Benik Afobe 1.25 0.46 0.2 18.4%
Joe Allen 0.73 0.2 0.15 13.6%
Saido Berahino 0.86 0.27 0.09 9%
Erik Pieters 0.28 0.13 0.08 7.56%
Darren Fletcher 0.21 0.07 0.06 5.58%
Rest of Team 1.94 0.4 0.4 --
Team Total 7.53 2.08 0.96 --

PLAYERS

Ipswich Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Gwion Edwards 0.83 0.3 0.16 14.72%
Kayden Jackson 1.02 0.53 0.13 11.86%
Jon Nolan 1.15 0.26 0.12 11.6%
Jonathan Walters 0.89 0.24 0.06 5.46%
Jordan Spence 0.35 0.11 0.04 4.14%
Matthew Pennington 0.35 0.13 0.04 3.6%
Rest of Team 1.7 0.35 0.35 --
Team Total 6.29 1.92 0.63 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Stoke City
  • Ipswich Town
  • Stoke City
  • Ipswich Town
Stoke City Trends Ipswich Town Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-10-11 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-18-9
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-4-9 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-6-7
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 30 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 30 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 6 of 30 games 20.0% Lose by 2 or More 12 of 30 games 40.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 6-7-7 When Favored W-L-D: 1-0-1
Road Favorite W-L-D: 0-2-5 Home Favorite W-L-D: 1-0-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 13-35-22 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 30-37-25
Road Last Season W-L-D: 4-20-11 Home Last Season W-L-D: 17-13-16
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 70 games 7.1% Win by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 92 games 14.1%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 19 of 70 games 27.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 18 of 92 games 19.6%
Over-Under O-U: 16-14 Over-Under O-U: 11-8
Road Over-Under O-U: 6-8 Home Over-Under O-U: 8-2
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 12 of 30 games 40.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 11 of 30 games 36.7%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 18 of 30 games 60.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 19 of 30 games 63.3%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 92 games 0.0%