Championship
Totals

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
54.9%
18.1%
27%
Game Projection
  • Norwich City
    1.51
  • Bolton Wanderers
    0.74
Big Win
  • Norwich City
    N/A
  • Bolton Wanderers
    N/A
Close Win
  • Norwich City
    N/A
  • Bolton Wanderers
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Norwich City @ Bolton Wanderers 02/16/2019
There is a 28.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Norwich City, at 53.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Bolton Wanderers who have just a 18.2% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Norwich City 1.5 to Bolton Wanderers 0.8. In simulation wins, Bolton Wanderers upsets Norwich City by averaging 10.6 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses.

Norwich City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Teemu Pukki 2.58 0.97 0.63 46.84%
Jordan Rhodes 1 0.45 0.28 24.4%
Timm Klose 0.79 0.2 0.16 14.84%
Moritz Leitner 0.69 0.23 0.12 11.38%
Grant Hanley 0.71 0.25 0.09 8.18%
Alexander Banor Tettey 1.2 0.23 0.08 7.78%
Rest of Team 2.1 0.47 0.47 --
Team Total 9.07 2.81 1.51 --

PLAYERS

Bolton Wanderers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Sammy Ameobi 2.27 0.6 0.17 15.4%
Erhun Oztumer 1.26 0.44 0.13 12.08%
Mark Beevers 0.51 0.18 0.09 8.14%
Craig Noone 1.32 0.33 0.07 6.86%
Yanic Wildschut 1.09 0.28 0.06 6.04%
Pawel Olkowski 0.49 0.24 0.05 5.16%
Rest of Team 2.77 0.69 0.69 --
Team Total 9.71 2.76 0.74 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Norwich City
  • Bolton Wanderers
  • Norwich City
  • Bolton Wanderers
Norwich City Trends Bolton Wanderers Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 17-5-8 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 5-18-7
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-2-6 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-9-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 3 of 30 games 10.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 30 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 30 games 6.7% Lose by 2 or More 8 of 30 games 26.7%
When Favored W-L-D: 12-3-5 When Favored W-L-D: 1-0-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 3-0-3 Home Favorite W-L-D: 1-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 35-32-25 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 10-23-13
Road Last Season W-L-D: 12-21-13 Home Last Season W-L-D: 9-10-4
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 17 of 92 games 18.5% Win by 2 or More (LS) 2 of 46 games 4.3%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 92 games 17.4% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 15 of 46 games 32.6%
Over-Under O-U: 21-12 Over-Under O-U: 10-16
Road Over-Under O-U: 11-5 Home Over-Under O-U: 4-8
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 18 of 30 games 60.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 9 of 30 games 30.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 30 games 40.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 21 of 30 games 70.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 92 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%