Championship

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
36.3%
29.2%
34.5%
Game Projection
  • Middlesbrough
    1.01
  • Blackburn Rovers
    0.87
Big Win
  • Middlesbrough
    N/A
  • Blackburn Rovers
    N/A
Close Win
  • Middlesbrough
    N/A
  • Blackburn Rovers
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Middlesbrough @ Blackburn Rovers 02/17/2019
There is a 32.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Middlesbrough, at 46.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Blackburn Rovers who have just a 20.2% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Middlesbrough 1.1 to Blackburn Rovers 0.7. In simulation wins, Blackburn Rovers upsets Middlesbrough by averaging 6.2 shots and 3.3 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses.

Middlesbrough

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Britt Assombalonga 1.87 0.65 0.38 32.42%
Martin Braithwaite 1.67 0.52 0.21 19.6%
Aden Flint 1.24 0.26 0.13 12.04%
Stewart Downing 1.8 0.37 0.12 11.28%
Jonathan Howson 0.97 0.22 0.07 7.1%
Ryan Shotton 0.31 0.1 0.03 3.22%
Rest of Team 1.68 0.17 0.17 --
Team Total 9.55 2.29 1.01 --

PLAYERS

Blackburn Rovers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Danny Graham 1.44 0.71 0.25 21.68%
Charlie Mulgrew 0.76 0.59 0.25 21.76%
Marcus Antonsson 1.08 0.46 0.14 13.58%
Elliott Bennett 1.09 0.45 0.1 9.22%
Craig Conway 0.55 0.24 0.05 4.84%
Amari'i Bell 0.15 0.08 0.03 2.76%
Rest of Team 1.27 0.26 0.26 --
Team Total 6.35 2.8 0.87 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Middlesbrough
  • Blackburn Rovers
  • Middlesbrough
  • Blackburn Rovers
Middlesbrough Trends Blackburn Rovers Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 11-6-11 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 11-11-8
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-3-5 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-3-5
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 28 games 7.1% Win by 2 or More 1 of 30 games 3.3%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 28 games 7.1% Lose by 2 or More 7 of 30 games 23.3%
When Favored W-L-D: 8-5-7 When Favored W-L-D: 5-1-5
Road Favorite W-L-D: 4-2-2 Home Favorite W-L-D: 4-1-5
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 22-15-11 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 40-25-27
Road Last Season W-L-D: 8-8-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 23-9-14
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 48 games 27.1% Win by 2 or More (LS) 18 of 92 games 19.6%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 1 of 48 games 2.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 92 games 7.6%
Over-Under O-U: 6-9 Over-Under O-U: 18-11
Road Over-Under O-U: 1-4 Home Over-Under O-U: 9-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 6 of 28 games 21.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 16 of 30 games 53.3%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 22 of 28 games 78.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 14 of 30 games 46.7%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 48 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 92 games 0.0%