Championship
Totals

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
39.9%
31.9%
28.2%
Game Projection
  • West Bromwich Albion
    1.33
  • Aston Villa
    1.17
Big Win
  • West Bromwich Albion
    N/A
  • Aston Villa
    N/A
Close Win
  • West Bromwich Albion
    N/A
  • Aston Villa
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: West Bromwich Albion @ Aston Villa 02/16/2019
There is a 28.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw West Bromwich Albion, at 39.6%, are solid favorites to beat Aston Villa who have a 32.0% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is West Bromwich Albion 1.3 to Aston Villa 1.2. In simulation wins, Aston Villa upsets West Bromwich Albion by averaging 11.4 shots and 4.5 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

West Bromwich Albion

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Dwight Gayle 1.53 0.64 0.38 32.02%
Jay Rodriguez 2.16 0.88 0.31 26.34%
Matt Phillips 1 0.35 0.21 19.1%
Craig Dawson 0.69 0.22 0.1 9.64%
Hal Robson-Kanu 0.88 0.33 0.1 9.24%
Kyle Bartley 0.6 0.11 0.06 5.7%
Rest of Team 2.14 0.43 0.43 --
Team Total 8.99 2.96 1.33 --

PLAYERS

Aston Villa

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jonathan Kodjia 1.73 0.65 0.26 22.82%
Albert Danquah Adomah 1.26 0.53 0.18 16.36%
Conor Hourihane 2.03 0.63 0.18 16.08%
Jack Grealish 2.18 0.64 0.17 15.4%
Scott Hogan 1.25 0.57 0.14 13.2%
James Chester 0.59 0.15 0.09 8.74%
Rest of Team 1.25 0.33 0.33 --
Team Total 10.28 3.5 1.17 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • West Bromwich Albion
  • Aston Villa
  • West Bromwich Albion
  • Aston Villa
West Bromwich Albion Trends Aston Villa Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 13-6-8 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 8-8-14
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-4-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-2-8
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 27 games 7.4% Win by 2 or More 2 of 30 games 6.7%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 27 games 3.7% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 30 games 6.7%
When Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 3-5-4
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 16-36-18 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 42-27-26
Road Last Season W-L-D: 6-21-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 26-5-16
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 70 games 8.6% Win by 2 or More (LS) 20 of 95 games 21.1%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 15 of 70 games 21.4% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 95 games 14.7%
Over-Under O-U: 15-11 Over-Under O-U: 20-10
Road Over-Under O-U: 9-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 8-6
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 27 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 27 games 55.6% Total: 3 or More Goals 18 of 30 games 60.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 27 games 44.4% Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 30 games 40.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 95 games 0.0%