Championship

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
15.9%
57.9%
26.2%
Game Projection
  • Swansea City
    0.75
  • Leeds United
    1.63
Big Win
  • Swansea City
    N/A
  • Leeds United
    N/A
Close Win
  • Swansea City
    N/A
  • Leeds United
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Swansea City @ Leeds United 13/02/2019
There is a 26.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Leeds United, at 57.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Swansea City who have a 15.9% chance. In simulation wins, Swansea City upsets Leeds United by averaging 8.7 shots and 3.2 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Leeds United 1.6 to Swansea City 0.8.

Swansea City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Oliver McBurnie 1.14 0.56 0.28 24.26%
Bersant Celina 1.33 0.4 0.11 10.76%
Daniel James 1.6 0.29 0.07 7%
Courtney Baker-Richardson 0.62 0.2 0.06 6.12%
Matt Grimes 0.57 0.19 0.05 5.24%
Rest of Team 1.91 0.31 0.31 --
Team Total 7.63 2.13 0.75 --

PLAYERS

Leeds United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kemar Roofe 2.62 0.96 0.53 41.14%
Pablo 2.11 0.65 0.36 30.1%
Ezdzhan Alioski 1.77 0.6 0.16 14.74%
Mateusz Klich 1.5 0.52 0.15 14.32%
Samuel Sáiz Alonso 1.71 0.38 0.1 9.22%
Kalvin Phillips 0.89 0.22 0.1 9.28%
Rest of Team 2.41 0.76 0.76 --
Team Total 13 4.1 1.63 --

PLAYERS