Championship

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
15.5%
61%
23.5%
Game Projection
  • Queens Park Rangers
    0.91
  • Bristol City
    2
Big Win
  • Queens Park Rangers
    N/A
  • Bristol City
    N/A
Close Win
  • Queens Park Rangers
    N/A
  • Bristol City
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Queens Park Rangers @ Bristol City 12/02/2019
There is a 23.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bristol City, at 61.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Queens Park Rangers who have a 15.5% chance. In simulation wins, Queens Park Rangers upsets Bristol City by averaging 9.3 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Bristol City 2.0 to Queens Park Rangers 0.9.

Queens Park Rangers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ryan Manning 1.25 0.51 0.2 18%
Luke Anthony Freeman 1.78 0.49 0.16 14.82%
Eberechi Eze 1.28 0.47 0.14 13.64%
Massimo Luongo 1.15 0.29 0.11 9.92%
Joel Lynch 0.43 0.19 0.09 8.02%
Ă€ngel Rangel Zaragoza 0.31 0.09 0.06 5.88%
Rest of Team 1.84 0.49 0.49 --
Team Total 8.04 2.52 0.91 --

PLAYERS

Bristol City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Famara Diedhiou 3.35 1.18 0.73 52.68%
Josh Brownhill 2.27 0.83 0.31 26.3%
Andreas Weimann 2.48 0.83 0.3 26.16%
Jamie Paterson 2.06 0.76 0.25 21.86%
Marlon Pack 1.8 0.49 0.21 18.94%
Nathan Baker 0.66 0.24 0.09 8.2%
Rest of Team 2.02 0.34 0.34 --
Team Total 14.63 4.67 2 --

PLAYERS