Championship

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
22.8%
51.3%
25.9%
Game Projection
  • Aston Villa
    1.11
  • Brentford
    1.77
Big Win
  • Aston Villa
    N/A
  • Brentford
    N/A
Close Win
  • Aston Villa
    N/A
  • Brentford
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Aston Villa @ Brentford 13/02/2019
There is a 25.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Brentford, at 51.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Aston Villa who have a 22.8% chance. In simulation wins, Aston Villa upsets Brentford by averaging 9.2 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Brentford 1.8 to Aston Villa 1.1.

Aston Villa

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jonathan Kodjia 1.38 0.49 0.25 22.4%
Conor Hourihane 1.62 0.47 0.17 15.84%
Albert Danquah Adomah 0.99 0.39 0.17 15.24%
Jack Grealish 1.73 0.47 0.15 13.96%
Scott Hogan 0.97 0.44 0.14 13.32%
James Chester 0.46 0.11 0.08 7.68%
Rest of Team 1.01 0.25 0.25 --
Team Total 8.16 2.62 1.11 --

PLAYERS

Brentford

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Neal Maupay 3.25 1.57 0.62 46.16%
Ollie Watkins 3.12 1.04 0.36 30.72%
Sergi CanĂ³s Tenes 2.61 1.01 0.27 23.32%
Lewis MacLeod 1.58 0.5 0.16 15.3%
Henrik Dalsgaard 0.71 0.33 0.1 8.94%
Yoann Barbet 1.48 0.34 0.08 8.04%
Rest of Team 2.34 0.62 0.62 --
Team Total 15.09 5.4 1.77 --

PLAYERS