Championship

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
44.1%
30.1%
25.8%
Game Projection
  • Norwich City
    1.81
  • Preston North End
    1.47
Big Win
  • Norwich City
    N/A
  • Preston North End
    N/A
Close Win
  • Norwich City
    N/A
  • Preston North End
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Norwich City @ Preston North End 13/02/2019
There is a 25.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Norwich City, at 44.1%, are solid favorites to beat Preston North End who have a 30.1% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Norwich City 1.8 to Preston North End 1.5. In simulation wins, Preston North End upsets Norwich City by averaging 12.1 shots and 5.6 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses.

Norwich City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Teemu Pukki 3.07 1.16 0.75 53.52%
Jordan Rhodes 1.21 0.53 0.33 28.08%
Timm Klose 0.98 0.24 0.19 17.56%
Moritz Leitner 0.82 0.28 0.14 13.46%
Alexander Banor Tettey 1.44 0.3 0.11 9.96%
Grant Hanley 0.86 0.3 0.1 9.16%
Rest of Team 2.52 0.58 0.58 --
Team Total 10.89 3.38 1.81 --

PLAYERS

Preston North End

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Callum Robinson 2.82 1.15 0.38 31.42%
Sean Maguire 1.8 0.78 0.25 22.14%
Alan Browne 1.55 0.57 0.24 21.66%
Tom Barkhuizen 1.39 0.69 0.21 19.18%
Paul Gallagher 1.05 0.42 0.19 17.22%
Paul Huntington 0.88 0.28 0.06 6.3%
Rest of Team 1.55 0.58 0.58 --
Team Total 11.04 4.47 1.47 --

PLAYERS