Championship

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
46.1%
17%
36.9%
Game Projection
  • Derby County
    0.97
  • Ipswich Town
    0.48
Big Win
  • Derby County
    N/A
  • Ipswich Town
    N/A
Close Win
  • Derby County
    N/A
  • Ipswich Town
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Derby County @ Ipswich Town 13/02/2019
There is a 36.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Derby County, at 46.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Ipswich Town who have just a 17.0% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Derby County 1.0 to Ipswich Town 0.5. In simulation wins, Ipswich Town upsets Derby County by averaging 4.9 shots and 2.1 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses.

Derby County

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Tom Lawrence 2.04 0.81 0.27 23.94%
David Nugent 1.38 0.43 0.23 20.94%
Florian Jozefzoon 1.16 0.34 0.15 14.4%
Joe Ledley 0.26 0.13 0.1 9.64%
Tom Huddlestone 0.79 0.22 0.07 6.8%
Bradley Johnson 1.09 0.14 0.07 6.76%
Rest of Team 1.04 0.18 0.18 --
Team Total 7.75 2.23 0.97 --

PLAYERS

Ipswich Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Gwion Edwards 0.52 0.18 0.13 12.24%
Kayden Jackson 0.63 0.33 0.1 9.62%
Jon Nolan 0.72 0.15 0.09 8.44%
Jonathan Walters 0.57 0.14 0.04 3.84%
Jordan Spence 0.22 0.07 0.04 3.72%
Matthew Pennington 0.21 0.08 0.03 2.7%
Rest of Team 1.02 0.2 0.2 --
Team Total 3.89 1.14 0.48 --

PLAYERS