Championship

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
12.1%
61.1%
26.8%
Game Projection
  • Nottingham Forest
    0.53
  • West Bromwich Albion
    1.52
Big Win
  • Nottingham Forest
    N/A
  • West Bromwich Albion
    N/A
Close Win
  • Nottingham Forest
    N/A
  • West Bromwich Albion
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Nottingham Forest @ West Bromwich Albion 12/02/2019
There is a 26.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw West Bromwich Albion, at 61.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Nottingham Forest who have a 12.1% chance. In simulation wins, Nottingham Forest upsets West Bromwich Albion by averaging 6.8 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is West Bromwich Albion 1.5 to Nottingham Forest 0.5.

Nottingham Forest

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Joe Lolley 1.9 0.74 0.21 18.88%
João António Antunes Carvalho 0.8 0.17 0.11 10.12%
Gil Dias 0.65 0.22 0.06 5.56%
Ben Osborn 0.63 0.21 0.06 5.5%
Jack Robinson 0.39 0.11 0.04 4.36%
Tendayi Darikwa 0.4 0.12 0.03 2.66%
Rest of Team 0.84 0.09 0.09 --
Team Total 5.61 1.65 0.53 --

PLAYERS

West Bromwich Albion

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Dwight Gayle 1.76 0.78 0.43 35.08%
Jay Rodriguez 2.37 1.01 0.35 28.96%
Matt Phillips 1.17 0.43 0.25 22.06%
Hal Robson-Kanu 1.03 0.41 0.12 10.96%
Craig Dawson 0.77 0.26 0.1 9.88%
Kyle Bartley 0.68 0.14 0.07 6.98%
Rest of Team 2.39 0.57 0.57 --
Team Total 10.17 3.61 1.52 --

PLAYERS