Championship

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
14.5%
65.9%
19.6%
Game Projection
  • Rotherham United
    1.06
  • Hull City
    2.4
Big Win
  • Rotherham United
    N/A
  • Hull City
    N/A
Close Win
  • Rotherham United
    N/A
  • Hull City
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Rotherham United @ Hull City 12/02/2019
There is a 19.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Hull City, at 65.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Rotherham United who have a 14.5% chance. In simulation wins, Rotherham United upsets Hull City by averaging 9.1 shots and 4.3 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Hull City 2.4 to Rotherham United 1.1.

Rotherham United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Sean Raggett 0.44 0.34 0.18 16.34%
Michael Smith 1.63 0.6 0.17 15.98%
Kyle Vassell 1 0.47 0.14 12.82%
Ryan Williams 1.22 0.44 0.13 12.24%
Richard Wood 0.82 0.18 0.12 11.34%
Michael Ihiekwe 0.52 0.39 0.12 11.06%
Rest of Team 2.25 0.56 0.56 --
Team Total 7.88 2.98 1.06 --

PLAYERS

Hull City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jarrod Bowen 3.14 1.25 0.67 48.08%
Kamil Grosicki 3.53 1.39 0.46 37%
Fraizer Campbell 1.92 0.69 0.46 36.76%
Jackson Irvine 1.54 0.48 0.3 25.82%
Markus Henriksen 1.51 0.48 0.21 19.24%
Jon Miquel Toral Harper 1.55 0.43 0.14 13.4%
Rest of Team 2.41 0.49 0.49 --
Team Total 15.6 5.21 2.4 --

PLAYERS