Championship

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
14.7%
57.7%
27.6%
Game Projection
  • Bolton Wanderers
    0.59
  • Birmingham City
    1.46
Big Win
  • Bolton Wanderers
    N/A
  • Birmingham City
    N/A
Close Win
  • Bolton Wanderers
    N/A
  • Birmingham City
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Bolton Wanderers @ Birmingham City 12/02/2019
There is a 27.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Birmingham City, at 57.7%, are heavy favorites to beat Bolton Wanderers who have a 14.7% chance. In simulation wins, Bolton Wanderers upsets Birmingham City by averaging 8.0 shots and 2.9 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Birmingham City 1.5 to Bolton Wanderers 0.6.

Bolton Wanderers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Sammy Ameobi 1.64 0.39 0.12 11.6%
Erhun Oztumer 0.9 0.29 0.1 9.4%
Mark Beevers 0.37 0.12 0.07 6.8%
Craig Noone 0.94 0.21 0.06 6.08%
Yanic Wildschut 0.79 0.18 0.05 4.84%
David Wheater 0.63 0.14 0.04 4.44%
Rest of Team 1.41 0.32 0.32 --
Team Total 7.05 1.81 0.59 --

PLAYERS

Birmingham City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Lukas Jutkiewicz 2.59 1.19 0.58 44.76%
Jose Ignacio Peleteiro Ramallo 2.07 0.81 0.26 23.08%
Jacques Maghoma 1.43 0.48 0.15 14.06%
Gary Gardner 1.47 0.39 0.12 11.66%
David Davis 1.29 0.3 0.1 9.54%
Craig Gardner 0.99 0.23 0.09 8.58%
Rest of Team 1.5 0.41 0.41 --
Team Total 11.34 3.8 1.46 --

PLAYERS