Championship

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
61.1%
16.7%
22.2%
Game Projection
  • West Bromwich Albion
    2.19
  • Queens Park Rangers
    1.09
Big Win
  • West Bromwich Albion
    N/A
  • Queens Park Rangers
    N/A
Close Win
  • West Bromwich Albion
    N/A
  • Queens Park Rangers
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: West Bromwich Albion @ Queens Park Rangers 02/19/2019
There is a 21.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw West Bromwich Albion, at 60.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Queens Park Rangers who have just a 17.9% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is West Bromwich Albion 2.2 to Queens Park Rangers 1.1. In simulation wins, Queens Park Rangers upsets West Bromwich Albion by averaging 12.0 shots and 4.9 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses.

West Bromwich Albion

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Dwight Gayle 2.03 0.84 0.62 45.94%
Jay Rodriguez 2.83 1.16 0.5 40.16%
Matt Phillips 1.38 0.47 0.36 30.42%
Craig Dawson 0.89 0.29 0.17 15.3%
Hal Robson-Kanu 1.17 0.43 0.16 14.78%
Kyle Bartley 0.78 0.15 0.1 9.68%
Rest of Team 2.82 0.6 0.6 --
Team Total 11.9 3.94 2.19 --

PLAYERS

Queens Park Rangers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ryan Manning 1.6 0.7 0.23 20.92%
Luke Anthony Freeman 2.34 0.7 0.19 17.4%
Eberechi Eze 1.7 0.65 0.16 15.18%
Massimo Luongo 1.53 0.42 0.13 12.06%
Joel Lynch 0.54 0.25 0.1 9.28%
Ă€ngel Rangel Zaragoza 0.41 0.12 0.07 6.76%
Rest of Team 2.44 0.68 0.68 --
Team Total 10.55 3.52 1.09 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • West Bromwich Albion
  • Queens Park Rangers
  • West Bromwich Albion
  • Queens Park Rangers
West Bromwich Albion Trends Queens Park Rangers Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 13-6-8 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 11-12-6
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-4-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-5-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 27 games 7.4% Win by 2 or More 1 of 29 games 3.4%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 27 games 3.7% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 29 games 13.8%
When Favored W-L-D: 13-5-8 When Favored W-L-D: 6-5-2
Road Favorite W-L-D: 6-3-2 Home Favorite W-L-D: 4-5-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 16-36-18 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 30-43-19
Road Last Season W-L-D: 6-21-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 21-16-9
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 70 games 8.6% Win by 2 or More (LS) 12 of 92 games 13.0%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 15 of 70 games 21.4% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 92 games 17.4%
Over-Under O-U: 15-11 Over-Under O-U: 20-11
Road Over-Under O-U: 9-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 11-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 27 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 29 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 27 games 55.6% Total: 3 or More Goals 17 of 29 games 58.6%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 27 games 44.4% Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 29 games 41.4%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 92 games 0.0%