Championship
Totals

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
43.7%
28.5%
27.8%
Game Projection
  • Barnsley
    1.47
  • Nottingham Forest
    1.14
Big Win
  • Barnsley
    N/A
  • Nottingham Forest
    N/A
Close Win
  • Barnsley
    N/A
  • Nottingham Forest
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Barnsley @ Nottingham Forest 04/24/2018
There is a 27.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Barnsley, at 43.7%, are heavy favorites to beat Nottingham Forest who have just a 28.5% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Barnsley 1.5 to Nottingham Forest 1.1. In simulation wins, Nottingham Forest upsets Barnsley by averaging 10.8 shots and 4.2 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses.

Barnsley

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kieffer Moore 2.21 1.34 0.56 42.16%
Oliver McBurnie 1.92 0.9 0.48 38.32%
Brad Potts 1.41 0.46 0.12 11.4%
Gary Gardner 1.08 0.17 0.07 6.38%
Mamadou Thiam 1.27 0.25 0.07 6.48%
Daniel Pinillos González 0.31 0.14 0.06 5.82%
Rest of Team 1.35 0.29 0.29 --
Team Total 9.56 3.54 1.47 --

PLAYERS

Nottingham Forest

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Lee Tomlin 2.04 0.81 0.28 24.36%
Joe Lolley 2.21 0.65 0.24 21.64%
Matthew Cash 1.35 0.54 0.18 16.78%
Ben Brereton 1.03 0.35 0.16 14.28%
Ben Osborn 0.94 0.33 0.11 10.2%
Tendayi Darikwa 0.47 0.2 0.07 6.8%
Rest of Team 1.81 0.34 0.34 --
Team Total 9.85 3.22 1.14 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Barnsley
  • Nottingham Forest
  • Barnsley
  • Nottingham Forest
Barnsley Trends Nottingham Forest Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 8-21-14 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 14-22-7
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-12-5 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 9-10-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 3 of 43 games 7.0% Win by 2 or More 2 of 43 games 4.7%
Lose by 2 or More 10 of 43 games 23.3% Lose by 2 or More 13 of 43 games 30.2%
When Favored W-L-D: 1-2-3 When Favored W-L-D: 7-8-3
Road Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 7-6-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 15-18-13 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 14-23-9
Road Last Season W-L-D: 9-12-2 Home Last Season W-L-D: 12-7-4
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 46 games 17.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 46 games 17.4%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 46 games 23.9% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 46 games 17.4%
Over-Under O-U: 24-15 Over-Under O-U: 24-19
Road Over-Under O-U: 14-7 Home Over-Under O-U: 12-10
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 43 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 43 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 22 of 43 games 51.2% Total: 3 or More Goals 20 of 43 games 46.5%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 21 of 43 games 48.8% Total: 2 or Less Goals 23 of 43 games 53.5%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%