Champions League
Totals

Over/Under

3

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
21.7%
55.3%
23%
Game Projection
  • Roma
    1.43
  • Liverpool
    2.3
Big Win
  • Roma
    N/A
  • Liverpool
    N/A
Close Win
  • Roma
    N/A
  • Liverpool
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Roma vs Liverpool 4/24/2018
There is a 23% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Liverpool, at 55.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Roma who have a 21.7% chance. In simulation wins, Roma upsets Liverpool by averaging 11.3 shots and 3.9 shots on goal. They average 2.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.9 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Liverpool 2.3 to Roma 1.4.

Roma

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Edin D┬×eko 3.29 0.88 0.53 42%
Diego Perotti 1.27 0.46 0.25 22.2%
Cengiz Under 1.38 0.41 0.2 18.4%
Kostas Manolas 0.4 0.2 0.11 10.6%
Aleksandar Kolarov 1.19 0.29 0.1 9.5%
Radja Nainggolan 0.88 0.27 0.09 8.9%
Rest of Team 1.71 0.33 0.33 --
Team Total 10.11 2.83 1.43 --

PLAYERS

Liverpool

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mohamed Salah 5.39 2.62 0.85 56.9%
Roberto Firmino 3.48 1.63 0.63 47.1%
Sadio Mane 3.23 1.32 0.47 37%
Trent Alexander-Arnold 1.08 0.34 0.14 13.6%
James Milner 1.05 0.37 0.07 6.9%
Georginio Wijnaldum 1.33 0.21 0.04 3.9%
Rest of Team 3.17 0.45 0.45 --
Team Total 18.71 6.94 2.3 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Roma
  • Liverpool
  • Roma
  • Liverpool
Roma Trends Liverpool Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-2-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-0-1
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-2-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-0-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 4 games 25% Win by 2 or More 2 of 4 games 50%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 4 games 25% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 4 games 0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 1-2-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-0-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-2-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 1-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 2-1 Over-Under O-U: 1-1
Road Over-Under O-U: 2-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 0-1
Over-Under vs Opp O-U: 0-0 Over-Under vs Opp O-U: 0-0
Total: 3 or More Goals 3 of 4 games 75% Total: 3 or More Goals 3 of 4 games 75%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 1 of 4 games 25% Total: 2 or Less Goals 1 of 4 games 25%
Total 10-11: 3 or More Goals No Games Total 10-11: 3 or More Goals No Games