Bundesliga
Totals

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
18.1%
59.7%
22.2%
Game Projection
  • Augsburg
    1.12
  • Freiburg
    2.14
Big Win
  • Augsburg
    N/A
  • Freiburg
    N/A
Close Win
  • Augsburg
    N/A
  • Freiburg
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Augsburg @ Freiburg 02/23/2019
There is a 23.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Freiburg, at 58.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Augsburg who have a 18.6% chance. In simulation wins, Augsburg upsets Freiburg by averaging 10.5 shots and 4.4 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Freiburg 2.1 to Augsburg 1.1.

Augsburg

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Michael Gregoritsch 4.07 1.32 0.39 32.64%
Sergio Duvan Córdova Lezama 0.9 0.3 0.19 16.84%
Philipp Max 0.97 0.51 0.16 14.86%
Kevin Danso 0.52 0.23 0.13 12.14%
Jonathan Schmid 0.9 0.32 0.09 9%
Rani Khedira 0.66 0.17 0.08 8.08%
Rest of Team 1.28 0.25 0.25 --
Team Total 9.29 3.1 1.12 --

PLAYERS

Freiburg

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Nils Petersen 3.31 1.36 0.84 57.68%
Lucas Höler 1.04 0.61 0.28 24.74%
Mike Frantz 1.08 0.58 0.22 19.86%
Vincenzo Grifo 1.98 0.6 0.19 16.9%
Christian Günter 1.69 0.52 0.15 14.2%
Robin Koch 0.84 0.18 0.13 12.24%
Rest of Team 2.74 1.01 1.01 --
Team Total 12.68 4.86 2.14 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Augsburg
  • Freiburg
  • Augsburg
  • Freiburg
Augsburg Trends Freiburg Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-12-6 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 5-8-8
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-7-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-3-5
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 22 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 1 of 21 games 4.8%
Lose by 2 or More 3 of 22 games 13.6% Lose by 2 or More 8 of 21 games 38.1%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-8-3 When Underdog W-L-D: 4-6-6
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-5-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-3
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 19-27-22 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 22-28-18
Road Last Season W-L-D: 8-14-12 Home Last Season W-L-D: 17-9-8
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 68 games 11.8% Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 68 games 5.9%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 17 of 68 games 25.0% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 21 of 68 games 30.9%
Over-Under O-U: 14-7 Over-Under O-U: 12-9
Road Over-Under O-U: 8-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 6-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 22 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 22 games 68.2% Total: 3 or More Goals 11 of 21 games 52.4%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 22 games 31.8% Total: 2 or Less Goals 10 of 21 games 47.6%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0%