Bundesliga

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
66.6%
12.4%
21%
Game Projection
  • Eintracht Frankfurt
    2.21
  • Hannover 96
    0.85
Big Win
  • Eintracht Frankfurt
    N/A
  • Hannover 96
    N/A
Close Win
  • Eintracht Frankfurt
    N/A
  • Hannover 96
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Eintracht Frankfurt @ Hannover 96 02/24/2019
There is a 19.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Eintracht Frankfurt, at 68.7%, are heavy favorites to beat Hannover 96 who have just a 11.8% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Eintracht Frankfurt 2.3 to Hannover 96 0.8. In simulation wins, Hannover 96 upsets Eintracht Frankfurt by averaging 7.5 shots and 3.4 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

Eintracht Frankfurt

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Luka Jovic 2.86 1.11 0.78 53.78%
Sébastien Haller 1.81 0.86 0.6 45.08%
Ante Rebic 2.21 0.89 0.46 36.56%
Filip Kostic 1.95 0.59 0.2 18.06%
Gélson da Conceição Tavares Fernandes 0.18 0.16 0.06 6.16%
Martin Hinteregger 1.05 0.13 0.04 4.08%
Rest of Team 1.16 0.18 0.18 --
Team Total 11.22 3.91 2.21 --

PLAYERS

Hannover 96

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jonathas Cristian de Jesus 1.43 0.74 0.23 20.32%
Nicolai Müller 0.51 0.28 0.21 18.68%
Felipe Trevizan Martins 0.83 0.18 0.12 11.62%
Walace 0.85 0.29 0.08 7.94%
Marvin Bakalorz 0.61 0.24 0.07 6.42%
Waldemar Anton 0.83 0.17 0.05 5.24%
Rest of Team 1.31 0.31 0.31 --
Team Total 6.37 2.21 0.85 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Eintracht Frankfurt
  • Hannover 96
  • Eintracht Frankfurt
  • Hannover 96
Eintracht Frankfurt Trends Hannover 96 Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-6-6 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-13-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-3-4 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-7-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 3 of 21 games 14.3% Win by 2 or More 0 of 21 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 3 of 21 games 14.3% Lose by 2 or More 9 of 21 games 42.9%
When Favored W-L-D: 7-2-3 When Favored W-L-D: 2-3-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 2-0-3 Home Favorite W-L-D: 2-3-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 25-27-16 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 10-15-9
Road Last Season W-L-D: 10-19-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 8-6-3
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 68 games 14.7% Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 34 games 11.8%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 12 of 68 games 17.6% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 34 games 17.6%
Over-Under O-U: 13-5 Over-Under O-U: 13-9
Road Over-Under O-U: 7-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 7-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 21 games 71.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 12 of 21 games 57.1%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 21 games 28.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 9 of 21 games 42.9%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0%