Bundesliga
Totals

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
17.7%
56.4%
25.9%
Game Projection
  • Stuttgart
    0.77
  • Werder Bremen
    1.6
Big Win
  • Stuttgart
    N/A
  • Werder Bremen
    N/A
Close Win
  • Stuttgart
    N/A
  • Werder Bremen
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Stuttgart @ Werder Bremen 02/22/2019
There is a 26.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Werder Bremen, at 55.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Stuttgart who have a 18.2% chance. In simulation wins, Stuttgart upsets Werder Bremen by averaging 8.2 shots and 3.2 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Werder Bremen 1.6 to Stuttgart 0.8.

Stuttgart

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mario Gómez García 2.27 0.74 0.3 26.02%
Alexander Esswein 0.78 0.49 0.14 13.14%
Steven Zuber 1.34 0.41 0.11 10.48%
Gonzalo Castro Randon 0.46 0.18 0.07 7.1%
Emiliano Adrián Insúa Zapata 0.3 0.12 0.06 5.72%
Santiago Ascacibar 0.59 0.12 0.04 3.5%
Rest of Team 1.48 0.14 0.14 --
Team Total 7.22 2.21 0.77 --

PLAYERS

Werder Bremen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Max Kruse 2.81 1.07 0.31 26.76%
Maximilian Eggestein 1.92 0.68 0.3 25.78%
Davy Klaassen 1.76 0.81 0.24 21.24%
Milot Rashica 1.46 0.51 0.2 18.46%
Hans Carl Ludwig Augustinsson 1.11 0.44 0.17 15.12%
Johannes Eggestein 0.78 0.4 0.14 12.68%
Rest of Team 2.57 0.81 0.81 --
Team Total 12.41 4.71 1.6 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Stuttgart
  • Werder Bremen
  • Stuttgart
  • Werder Bremen
Stuttgart Trends Werder Bremen Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-14-3 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 8-7-6
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-9-1 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-3-4
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 21 games 4.8% Win by 2 or More 1 of 21 games 4.8%
Lose by 2 or More 12 of 21 games 57.1% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 21 games 9.5%
When Underdog W-L-D: 3-12-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-3-3
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-8-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 15-13-6 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 23-27-18
Road Last Season W-L-D: 5-10-2 Home Last Season W-L-D: 14-12-8
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 34 games 11.8% Win by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 68 games 16.2%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 34 games 20.6% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 12 of 68 games 17.6%
Over-Under O-U: 14-7 Over-Under O-U: 12-10
Road Over-Under O-U: 7-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 6-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 14 of 21 games 66.7% Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 21 games 61.9%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 21 games 33.3% Total: 2 or Less Goals 8 of 21 games 38.1%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0%