Bundesliga
Totals

Over/Under

3.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
7%
80%
13%
Game Projection
  • Hertha BSC
    1.02
  • Bayern Munchen
    3.31
Big Win
  • Hertha BSC
    N/A
  • Bayern Munchen
    N/A
Close Win
  • Hertha BSC
    N/A
  • Bayern Munchen
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Hertha BSC @ Bayern Munchen 02/23/2019
There is a 12.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bayern Munchen, at 80.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Hertha BSC who have a 6.4% chance. In simulation wins, Hertha BSC upsets Bayern Munchen by averaging 6.4 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Bayern Munchen 3.3 to Hertha BSC 1.0.

Hertha BSC

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ondrej Duda 0.66 0.29 0.22 19.98%
Salomon Armand Magloire Kalou 1.05 0.39 0.21 18.56%
Davie Selke 0.85 0.45 0.17 15.38%
Marko Grujic 1.04 0.49 0.15 14.36%
Maximilian Mittelstädt 0.39 0.23 0.08 7.52%
Lukas Klünter 0.5 0.19 0.07 7.06%
Rest of Team 0.76 0.21 0.21 --
Team Total 5.26 2.24 1.02 --

PLAYERS

Bayern Munchen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Robert Lewandowski 5.06 1.93 1.23 71.5%
Serge Gnabry 2.38 1.04 0.5 39.7%
James David Rodríguez Rubio 2.5 1.29 0.5 39.42%
Kingsley Coman 1.76 1.02 0.29 25.6%
Leon Goretzka 1.88 0.71 0.25 22.28%
Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento 1.35 0.34 0.15 13.82%
Rest of Team 4.13 1.23 1.23 --
Team Total 19.06 7.56 3.31 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Hertha BSC
  • Bayern Munchen
  • Hertha BSC
  • Bayern Munchen
Hertha BSC Trends Bayern Munchen Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 8-6-7 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 15-4-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-4-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-1-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 4 of 21 games 19.0% Win by 2 or More 6 of 22 games 27.3%
Lose by 2 or More 4 of 21 games 19.0% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 22 games 13.6%
When Underdog W-L-D: 5-4-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 3-3-3 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 25-26-17 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 52-6-10
Road Last Season W-L-D: 8-17-9 Home Last Season W-L-D: 27-1-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 68 games 19.1% Win by 2 or More (LS) 38 of 68 games 55.9%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 15 of 68 games 22.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 2 of 68 games 2.9%
Over-Under O-U: 14-7 Over-Under O-U: 11-8
Road Over-Under O-U: 6-5 Home Over-Under O-U: 6-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 22 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 21 games 61.9% Total: 3 or More Goals 17 of 22 games 77.3%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 8 of 21 games 38.1% Total: 2 or Less Goals 5 of 22 games 22.7%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0%