Bundesliga
Totals

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
55.7%
19.6%
24.7%
Game Projection
  • Borussia Dortmund
    1.83
  • Nurnberg
    1.01
Big Win
  • Borussia Dortmund
    N/A
  • Nurnberg
    N/A
Close Win
  • Borussia Dortmund
    N/A
  • Nurnberg
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Borussia Dortmund @ Nurnberg 02/18/2019
There is a 26.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Borussia Dortmund, at 54.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Nurnberg who have just a 19.1% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Borussia Dortmund 1.7 to Nurnberg 0.9. In simulation wins, Nurnberg upsets Borussia Dortmund by averaging 9.1 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

Borussia Dortmund

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jadon Sancho 0.76 0.49 0.39 32.24%
Maximilian Philipp 1.44 0.47 0.37 30.44%
Achraf Hakimi Mouh 0.88 0.25 0.19 17.28%
Raphaël Guerreiro 1.26 0.47 0.17 15.16%
Mario Götze 0.77 0.26 0.16 14.72%
Axel Witsel 1.15 0.35 0.12 11.68%
Rest of Team 2.81 0.94 0.94 --
Team Total 9.07 3.23 1.83 --

PLAYERS

Nurnberg

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Hanno Behrens 1.58 0.47 0.25 22.26%
Adam Zrelák 1.23 0.61 0.24 20.82%
Törles Knöll 0.83 0.37 0.16 14.78%
Tim Leibold 1.28 0.34 0.09 8.6%
Federico Palacios-Martinez 1.14 0.35 0.09 8.22%
Lukas Mühl 0.45 0.11 0.07 6.62%
Rest of Team 1.78 0.41 0.41 --
Team Total 8.28 2.67 1.01 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Nurnberg
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Nurnberg
Borussia Dortmund Trends Nurnberg Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 15-1-5 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-13-6
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-1-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-5-4
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 21 games 9.5% Win by 2 or More 0 of 21 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 21 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 10 of 21 games 47.6%
When Favored W-L-D: 12-1-4 When Favored W-L-D: 2-1-1
Road Favorite W-L-D: 4-1-2 Home Favorite W-L-D: 2-1-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 33-15-20 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 11-11-12 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 19 of 68 games 27.9% Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 68 games 10.3% Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 11-7 Over-Under O-U: 10-13
Road Over-Under O-U: 8-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 5-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 21 games 71.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 9 of 21 games 42.9%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 21 games 28.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 21 games 57.1%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games