Bundesliga
Totals

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
24%
45.5%
30.5%
Game Projection
  • Mainz 05
    0.86
  • Wolfsburg
    1.29
Big Win
  • Mainz 05
    N/A
  • Wolfsburg
    N/A
Close Win
  • Mainz 05
    N/A
  • Wolfsburg
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Mainz 05 @ Wolfsburg 02/16/2019
There is a 29.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Wolfsburg, at 46.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Mainz 05 who have a 24.0% chance. In simulation wins, Mainz 05 upsets Wolfsburg by averaging 10.3 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Wolfsburg 1.3 to Mainz 05 0.9.

Mainz 05

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jean-Philippe Mateta 2.31 0.69 0.3 25.6%
Robin Quaison 1.35 0.37 0.12 11.24%
Jean-Philippe Gbamin 1.15 0.35 0.11 10.6%
Danny Latza 1.51 0.29 0.09 8.3%
Jean-Paul Boëtius 0.65 0.2 0.08 7.56%
Daniel Brosinski 0.7 0.21 0.07 6.4%
Rest of Team 1.45 0.36 0.36 --
Team Total 9.13 2.47 0.86 --

PLAYERS

Wolfsburg

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Wout Weghorst 2.12 0.95 0.41 34.14%
Josip Brekalo 1.39 0.65 0.17 16.06%
Maximilian Arnold 1.44 0.58 0.15 14.12%
Renato Steffen 0.74 0.21 0.14 12.72%
Jérôme Roussillon 0.86 0.39 0.12 10.86%
Josuha Guilavogui 0.71 0.29 0.09 8.92%
Rest of Team 2.84 0.76 0.76 --
Team Total 10.1 3.82 1.29 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Mainz 05
  • Wolfsburg
  • Mainz 05
  • Wolfsburg
Mainz 05 Trends Wolfsburg Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-8-6 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-7-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-5-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-4-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 21 games 4.8% Win by 2 or More 3 of 21 games 14.3%
Lose by 2 or More 4 of 21 games 19.0% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 21 games 19.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 6-8-3 When Underdog W-L-D: 6-5-2
Road Underdog W-L-D: 3-5-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-3-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 19-33-16 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 16-30-22
Road Last Season W-L-D: 5-20-9 Home Last Season W-L-D: 8-15-11
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 68 games 16.2% Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 68 games 11.8%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 68 games 23.5% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 68 games 19.1%
Over-Under O-U: 10-9 Over-Under O-U: 17-7
Road Over-Under O-U: 5-4 Home Over-Under O-U: 9-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 12 of 21 games 57.1% Total: 3 or More Goals 14 of 21 games 66.7%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 9 of 21 games 42.9% Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 21 games 33.3%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0%