Bundesliga

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
28.6%
46.2%
25.2%
Game Projection
  • Borussia M'gladbach
    1.5
  • Eintracht Frankfurt
    1.95
Big Win
  • Borussia M'gladbach
    N/A
  • Eintracht Frankfurt
    N/A
Close Win
  • Borussia M'gladbach
    N/A
  • Eintracht Frankfurt
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Borussia M'gladbach @ Eintracht Frankfurt 02/17/2019
There is a 24.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Eintracht Frankfurt, at 46.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Borussia M'gladbach who have a 29.1% chance. In simulation wins, Borussia M'gladbach upsets Eintracht Frankfurt by averaging 12.0 shots and 4.6 shots on goal. They average 2.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Eintracht Frankfurt 2.0 to Borussia M'gladbach 1.5.

Borussia M'gladbach

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Thorgan Hazard 2.15 0.72 0.39 32.28%
Alassane Plea 2.32 0.97 0.38 32.12%
Lars Stindl 1.74 0.5 0.2 18.2%
Jonas Hofmann 1.26 0.35 0.2 18.24%
Matthias Ginter 0.69 0.23 0.09 8.82%
Michael Lang 0.68 0.12 0.07 7.22%
Rest of Team 2.03 0.5 0.5 --
Team Total 10.88 3.38 1.5 --

PLAYERS

Eintracht Frankfurt

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Luka Jovic 3.16 1.36 0.7 50.48%
Sébastien Haller 1.99 1.02 0.52 40.68%
Ante Rebic 2.47 1.09 0.41 33.76%
Filip Kostic 2.13 0.74 0.16 14.88%
Gélson da Conceição Tavares Fernandes 0.21 0.21 0.06 5.5%
Martin Hinteregger 1.11 0.2 0.04 4.38%
Rest of Team 1.27 0.25 0.25 --
Team Total 12.34 4.86 1.95 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Borussia M'gladbach
  • Eintracht Frankfurt
  • Borussia M'gladbach
  • Eintracht Frankfurt
Borussia M'gladbach Trends Eintracht Frankfurt Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 13-5-3 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-6-6
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-4-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-3-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 3 of 21 games 14.3% Win by 2 or More 3 of 21 games 14.3%
Lose by 2 or More 4 of 21 games 19.0% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 21 games 14.3%
When Underdog W-L-D: 5-2-3 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-4-3
Road Underdog W-L-D: 4-2-3 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 25-26-17 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 25-27-16
Road Last Season W-L-D: 9-17-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 15-8-11
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 68 games 19.1% Win by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 68 games 14.7%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 12 of 68 games 17.6% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 12 of 68 games 17.6%
Over-Under O-U: 10-9 Over-Under O-U: 13-5
Road Over-Under O-U: 6-3 Home Over-Under O-U: 6-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 21 games 61.9% Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 21 games 71.4%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 8 of 21 games 38.1% Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 21 games 28.6%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0%