Bundesliga

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
65.6%
12.2%
22.2%
Game Projection
  • RB Leipzig
    2.1
  • Stuttgart
    0.78
Big Win
  • RB Leipzig
    N/A
  • Stuttgart
    N/A
Close Win
  • RB Leipzig
    N/A
  • Stuttgart
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: RB Leipzig @ Stuttgart 02/16/2019
There is a 22.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw RB Leipzig, at 64.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Stuttgart who have just a 13.0% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is RB Leipzig 2.0 to Stuttgart 0.8. In simulation wins, Stuttgart upsets RB Leipzig by averaging 8.9 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

RB Leipzig

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Timo Werner 4.29 1.77 0.66 47.96%
Yussuf Yurary Poulsen 2.22 0.74 0.41 33.7%
Emil Forsberg 2.22 0.89 0.26 22.74%
Marcel Sabitzer 2.65 0.82 0.24 21.68%
Willi Orban 0.93 0.21 0.15 13.4%
Marcel Halstenberg 1.23 0.38 0.11 10.3%
Rest of Team 1.79 0.66 0.66 --
Team Total 15.32 5.47 2.1 --

PLAYERS

Stuttgart

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mario Gómez García 2.43 0.82 0.3 26.64%
Alexander Esswein 0.82 0.52 0.14 12.8%
Steven Zuber 1.43 0.47 0.11 10.52%
Gonzalo Castro Randon 0.47 0.21 0.07 7.12%
Emiliano Adrián Insúa Zapata 0.31 0.13 0.05 5.18%
Santiago Ascacibar 0.62 0.15 0.04 3.88%
Rest of Team 1.58 0.19 0.19 --
Team Total 7.64 2.48 0.78 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • RB Leipzig
  • Stuttgart
  • RB Leipzig
  • Stuttgart
RB Leipzig Trends Stuttgart Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 11-5-5 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-14-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-4-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-5-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 3 of 21 games 14.3% Win by 2 or More 1 of 21 games 4.8%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 21 games 9.5% Lose by 2 or More 12 of 21 games 57.1%
When Favored W-L-D: 10-3-5 When Favored W-L-D: 1-2-3
Road Favorite W-L-D: 3-2-2 Home Favorite W-L-D: 1-1-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 35-18-15 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 15-13-6
Road Last Season W-L-D: 14-11-9 Home Last Season W-L-D: 10-3-4
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 18 of 68 games 26.5% Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 34 games 11.8%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 68 games 13.2% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 34 games 20.6%
Over-Under O-U: 9-10 Over-Under O-U: 14-7
Road Over-Under O-U: 4-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 7-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 11 of 21 games 52.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 14 of 21 games 66.7%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 10 of 21 games 47.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 21 games 33.3%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0%