Bundesliga

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
8.3%
75.1%
16.6%
Game Projection
  • Fortuna Dusseldorf
    0.77
  • Bayer Leverkusen
    2.59
Big Win
  • Fortuna Dusseldorf
    N/A
  • Bayer Leverkusen
    N/A
Close Win
  • Fortuna Dusseldorf
    N/A
  • Bayer Leverkusen
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Fortuna Dusseldorf @ Bayer Leverkusen 02/17/2019
There is a 15.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bayer Leverkusen, at 75.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Fortuna Dusseldorf who have a 9.1% chance. In simulation wins, Fortuna Dusseldorf upsets Bayer Leverkusen by averaging 7.3 shots and 3.1 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Bayer Leverkusen 2.6 to Fortuna Dusseldorf 0.8.

Fortuna Dusseldorf

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Dodi Lukebakio 1.56 0.95 0.44 35.3%
Matthias Zimmermann 0.42 0.11 0.07 6.52%
Niko Gießelmann 0.65 0.19 0.06 6.2%
Kaan Ayhan 0.69 0.19 0.06 6.04%
Kevin Stöger 0.94 0.12 0.04 4.18%
Jean Zimmer 0.48 0.12 0.04 3.82%
Rest of Team 1.44 0.19 0.19 --
Team Total 6.19 1.86 0.77 --

PLAYERS

Bayer Leverkusen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kevin Volland 2.84 1.28 0.72 51.16%
Kai Havertz 2.7 1.18 0.39 32.56%
Karim Bellarabi 2.84 0.98 0.39 31.98%
Leon Bailey 2.72 0.89 0.3 26.4%
Julian Brandt 1.81 0.74 0.29 25.24%
Wendell Nascimento Borges 0.58 0.25 0.14 12.78%
Rest of Team 3.37 0.79 0.79 --
Team Total 16.86 6.1 2.59 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Fortuna Dusseldorf
  • Bayer Leverkusen
  • Fortuna Dusseldorf
  • Bayer Leverkusen
Fortuna Dusseldorf Trends Bayer Leverkusen Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-10-4 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 10-8-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-4-4 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-4-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 21 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 3 of 21 games 14.3%
Lose by 2 or More 7 of 21 games 33.3% Lose by 2 or More 6 of 21 games 28.6%
When Underdog W-L-D: 5-8-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 3-5-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-4-4 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 26-24-18
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 13-10-11
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 68 games 23.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 68 games 16.2%
Over-Under O-U: 13-7 Over-Under O-U: 13-7
Road Over-Under O-U: 8-3 Home Over-Under O-U: 7-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 14 of 21 games 66.7% Total: 3 or More Goals 14 of 21 games 66.7%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 21 games 33.3% Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 21 games 33.3%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0%