Bundesliga
Totals

Over/Under

3.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
3.1%
86.9%
10%
Game Projection
  • Hannover 96
    0.44
  • Hoffenheim
    2.97
Big Win
  • Hannover 96
    N/A
  • Hoffenheim
    N/A
Close Win
  • Hannover 96
    N/A
  • Hoffenheim
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Hannover 96 @ Hoffenheim 02/16/2019
There is a 9.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Hoffenheim, at 87.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Hannover 96 who have a 3.0% chance. In simulation wins, Hannover 96 upsets Hoffenheim by averaging 5.1 shots and 2.6 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Hoffenheim 3.0 to Hannover 96 0.4.

Hannover 96

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jonathas Cristian de Jesus 0.85 0.41 0.12 11.52%
Nicolai Müller 0.31 0.16 0.11 10.36%
Felipe Trevizan Martins 0.49 0.09 0.06 5.76%
Walace 0.5 0.17 0.05 4.76%
Marvin Bakalorz 0.36 0.14 0.04 3.92%
Waldemar Anton 0.47 0.08 0.02 2.46%
Rest of Team 0.76 0.15 0.15 --
Team Total 3.72 1.2 0.44 --

PLAYERS

Hoffenheim

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Andrej Kramaric 4.96 2.01 1.01 63.08%
Ishak Belfodil 3.06 1.48 0.65 47.82%
Kerem Demirbay 2.99 1.13 0.36 30.1%
Nadiem Amiri 2.41 0.97 0.33 28.54%
Joelinton Cassio Apolinário de Lira 2.44 0.74 0.24 21.32%
Pavel Kaderábek 1.23 0.51 0.17 15.36%
Rest of Team 2.33 0.69 0.69 --
Team Total 19.41 7.54 2.97 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Hannover 96
  • Hoffenheim
  • Hannover 96
  • Hoffenheim
Hannover 96 Trends Hoffenheim Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-13-5 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-5-9
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-6-4 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-3-5
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 21 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 4 of 21 games 19.0%
Lose by 2 or More 9 of 21 games 42.9% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 21 games 9.5%
When Underdog W-L-D: 1-10-5 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-2-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-6-4 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 10-15-9 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 31-13-24
Road Last Season W-L-D: 2-9-6 Home Last Season W-L-D: 22-2-10
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 34 games 11.8% Win by 2 or More (LS) 21 of 68 games 30.9%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 34 games 17.6% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 68 games 8.8%
Over-Under O-U: 13-9 Over-Under O-U: 12-7
Road Over-Under O-U: 6-5 Home Over-Under O-U: 8-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 12 of 21 games 57.1% Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 21 games 71.4%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 9 of 21 games 42.9% Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 21 games 28.6%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0%